3Shape: C# Backend Developer | Business Analyst, R&D management support | Software Build Tools (DevOps) engineer |Cph, Denmark | Full-time | Onsite: https://www.3shape.com/en/careers/vacancies
3Shape creates 3D scanning and CAD/CAM software solutions. Innovative technology that enable dental professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved care. In 3Shape, we believe in team autonomy and you will find a highly dynamic, informal work environment, skilled and passionate colleagues that will daily challenge and support you and that are looking forward to being challenged back. Together, we are going to build the future of digital dentistry and we’ll have fun in doing so!
- C# Backend Developer: https://3shape.easycruit.com/vacancy/2205649/111446 You will deliver small increments of high quality code, promote a culture of good programming practices, take an active role in DevOps, contribute to an effective and evolving development process, participate in ensuring that the product will meet the requirements of our orthodontic customers.
- Business Analyst in R&D Management Support: https://3shape.easycruit.com/vacancy/2331669/129961 Deelop and maintain data models and reporting tool in excel and PowerBI, develop and drive financial planning and reporting processes in R&D, build automated data processes whereever possible - integrating data across exisiting 3Shape and R&D systems.
- Software Build Tools (DevOps) Engineer: https://3shape.easycruit.com/vacancy/2221985/111446 The software build tools team aim to support this existing setup and develop it further while offering process guidance for other dev teams within 3Shape. The team is relatively new within 3Shape, and we are a healthy mix of people, both in terms of experience and skill sets. Our common denominator is an openness to new, fresh ideas and technical capability to challenge and make good ideas even better.
Get to know more about our teams and culture here, Innovation day 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN-YsuGNDco
And meet Jesper Lomborg Manigoff, Vice President for R&D Software Development, who explains how curiosity drives our development: https://youtu.be/R6d_s9NrLG4
Netsells | York, UK | Non-Remote | iOS / Back-End / Front-End
Hello! Based in the heart of York, we are a development agency that works with a range of clients, from innovative startups to large household names, using cutting-edge technologies to solve critical business challenges and drive sustainable growth.
We work across web and mobile, creating bespoke applications, websites and software. Our stack is mainly based on Laravel, AWS, Vue.JS, Swift, Flutter, React, .Net and C#, but we're always looking to adapt and use the best frameworks/tools for the job.
With almost 50 full time team members, our cross-functional team consists of designers, business analysts, project managers, developers and QA Analysts. We're a talented bunch of curious minds who take great pride in our work and successes.
We also continue to be aware of our influence on the tech sector at a national and local scale and have taken steps to ensure this is positive. In 2018 we signed up to PWC’s Tech She Can charter, an initiative focused on getting more women into the technology industry. We also sponsor a number of local events including the Laravel Meetup and Women in Tech York.
Please email email@example.com for more info, or checkout our vacancies page on our site. https://netsells.co.uk/vacancies
SEAS Education | Onsite & Remote (US based) | Multiple Full-time Positions | Conway, Arkansas | https://www.seaseducation.com/
SEAS has been the the leading market plan management software that school districts have chosen for their staff. SEAS provides staff the tools to identify individual student learning deficiencies, create individualized goals, and objectives for a student and the capability to track their progress as they receive specialized learning services.
We are hiring for: - Ruby on Rails Dev: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/ruby-on-rails-develope...
- Senior C# Dev: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/senior-c-developer-sea...
See job posting for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laixer | (Jun-Mid-Senior) Software Developer | Applied mathematics | Data Science | Delft, The Netherlands, NLD | ONSITE
We use the latest technologies for solving complex problems. Join us to find out!
* .NET Core, PostgreSQL, PLSQL, gRPC, Tensorflow, Keras * C++17, C#, Rust, Golang, Swift, Kotlin * Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Embedded, Azure Cloud Not a developer? We're also looking for data scientists. Strong math background? Let us know!
Contact at email@example.com
No recruiters plz.
Vitrue Health | FullStack Developer | London (Camden) | Onsite
Vitrue Health are a startup building computer vision tools to help physiotherapists accurately assess their patients.
We are looking for a software developer (we're mostly C# / .Net) to work on our application who would get the option to dive into a range of development areas including: pure software development, computer vision, biomechanics algorithms and singal processing.
Springer Nature | Developers, QAs | Kings Cross, London | Full-time, Onsite | https://sndigital.springernature.com/
At SN Digital we maintain and deliver millions of articles used by researchers, scientists and students around the globe. We offer a non-hierarchical environment where everyone can contribute meaningfully to the direction of the products and the department. We believe in continuously delivering high quality solutions to our customers, and empowering teams to do this. You'll be able to see your work go live, usually immediately, to millions of visitors around the globe. All our software is built iteratively. XP and Kanban heavily influence our flavour of agile and if something isn't working, we change it.
We are looking for:
- Java/Kotlin developers (contract and full-time) - Senior C# developer - Senior Quality Analyst Contact: Greg.Goorwitch@springernature.com
DriveTime | ONSITE | Tempe, AZ | C#, Angular, TypeScript, Node, Azure, SQL
With over 145 dealerships across the country, DriveTime is nation’s largest integrated used car retailer. We're unique in that we "own" the entire process from vehicle acquisition at auction, selling at dealerships, and loan financing. We have several in-house dev teams building lots of amazing apps and systems.
DriveTime is ranked in Computer World's Top Places to Work in IT 2019
* Competitive Salary + Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 401K, life, Long-term Disability Insurance
* Continuous Learning: Tuition Reimbursement Program, Technical Training, Conferences
* Company outings including Golfing, Spring Training Game, and Habitat for Humanity
* An AMAZING, fun, progressive work environment featuring a gym, pool table, foosball, horse shoes, electronic gaming, Virtual Reality Room, a large outdoor turf for tossing frisbees and footballs, gas BBQs, etc.
We're growing and putting together several new teams! - Looking for:
App Dev Team Leads
Front End Team Leads
Info Sec Architect
Senior App Devs
Senior BI Devs
Senior DB Devs
It's a great place to work! - Email is in my profile.
Valkyrie Trading | Chicago, IL | Full-time | Sr. Software Engineer - Front-end (C#/Windows) or Back-end (C++/Linux) | On-site
We are a proprietary trading firm made up of a team of 35 and growing! Our work environment provides new challenges while allowing the freedom to work without bureaucracy on a team that prioritizes respect, imagination, and precision.
We offer: -Relocation Assistance -Competitive Benefits -A Competitive Compensation Package -A Generous Vacation Package and Much More!
If you would be interested in learning more, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website to learn more about us at www.valkyrietrading.com.
smapiot | SW Architects and SW Engineers | ONSITE | Full-time | Munich, Germany
smapiot (https://smapiot.com) is a young startup focusing on premium IT consulting and on engineering software services in the IoT and development tooling space. For smapiot the bread and butter business is the development of cloud native applications featuring reliability, scalability, and security. Our consulting projects touch a broad functional spectrum including identity management systems and smart home platforms.
Our technology stack includes Elixir, C#/.NET, TypeScript/(Node.js and React), Azure, Kong, K8s, Docker, Mongo and many more interesting and leading-edge technologies. Essential to us is a friendly and collaborative working environment which fosters a constructive and open discussion culture, while working in an agile and flexible way tailored to our needs. Within smapiot everyone has a tech background and we are proud of our experienced architecture team. Regularly we meet up in joint retreats, general tech discussion sessions, or other team activities.
We are looking for skilled full stack web and backend developers who are keen on building amazing tools and state-of-the-art solutions. If you have some work experience in Europe and are attracted by the vision of contributing to the growth of a young, innovative company, then don't hesitate to contact us by writing a mail with your CV to email@example.com.
Important: Mails from recruiters and spam factories will be ignored.
Roger | San Francisco, Copenhagen | ONSITE or REMOTE | Full Time | https://www.roger.ai/
Roger was founded to make day-to-day financial operations like bill pay, expense management, compliance and bookkeeping as worry-free as possible for business owners, finance teams, accountants and bookkeepers. Roger works as an automated layer on top of a company's accounting software, saving businesses and accountants hours of work every day. We're proud of the product that we've built so far, and our global customer base agree that we're making something complex and tedious simple and maybe even fun.
About the team:
Friendly distributed team working in US and Europe. We have two main offices, one in San Francisco another in Copenhagen.
Two open positions:
* Software Engineer (Integrations Ecosystem) (https://jobs.lever.co/roger/ff37aa62-5bee-4a5e-9a68-ee69461b...)
* Stack: C#, .NET Core, AWS, Serverless, Docker, Git and more * Senior Frontend Developer (https://jobs.lever.co/roger/db0aaf74-3e9f-45ae-8b43-810e00a9...)
* Stack: ES6, React, Redux, Heroku, CircleCI
Lokad | Full stack, Backend, Compiler | Onsite | Paris, France | Full-time | https://www.lokad.com
Lokad is a bootstrapped profitable software company - close to 50 employees and growing fast - that specializes on predictive supply chain optimization. We are based in France, but the majority of our clients are outside France.
Supply chains remain wasteful and inefficient. We’re talking about roughly 15% of the worldwide economy: supply chains are vast, and double-digit improvements remain possible. We want to put supply chains on AI autopilot, and deliver above-human performance while doing so
Technologies used: C#, F#, Typescript, .NET Core, Linux
Find our more: https://www.lokad.com/software-engineering
I am the founder and CEO, you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OpenRent | London, UK | Full-Time | ONSITE | https://www.openrent.co.uk
OpenRent is the way people rent property online - a force for good in an industry tarnished by rip-off agencies. Enabled by an unrelenting focus on technology, we now let more properties than any agency in the UK. In the last 12m we let over £11.5bn worth of property, to over 1.5 million registered users, without ever charging any admin fees.
We're VC backed, profitable, and have plenty of ambition. We're looking for people with a passion for solving real-world problems.
You'll be working in a close-knit team, directly with the founders. You'll have full autonomy to work on, and figure out how best to solve, the biggest problems in the industry. We find problems and improve customer experiences via code every day.
- Engineering (all levels) (C#) | Equity Available | Salary negotiable based on experience
Recent press coverage: - https://www.openrent.co.uk/press
Contact via the form online or email in my profile. Look forward to meeting you!
SEAS Education | Ruby on Rails Developer, Senior C# Developer | Conway, AR | Full-time | Onsite, Remote
For over 20 years, SEAS has enabled teachers to spend more time with their students and less time on administrative paperwork. We provide staff with the tools to identify individual student learning deficiencies, create individualized goals and objectives for a student, and track student progress as they receive specialized learning services.
Ruby on Rails Developer: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/ruby-on-rails-develope...
Senior C# Developer: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/senior-c-developer-sea...
Hejdoktor.dk | Xamarin Developer | Copenhagen, Denmark | Full-time | ONSITE or REMOTE (CET +-2)
At Hejdoktor we’re on a mission to make life easier for both patients and caregivers through easy to use, secure and stable telehealth apps.
We need your help to expand our iOS and Android offerings. You will join a small full stack development team, where you will take the lead on our mobile projects.
Our apps are built on Xamarin iOS and Xamarin Android using MvvmCross. The rest of our codebase is mainly in C# (Asp.Net, Asp.Net Core, Web API) and TypeScript.
We’re looking for someone who’s been building software for a while and has solid experience with Xamarin and maybe even MvvmCross. We expect you to have shipped apps to both App Store and Google Play before. It’s also a plus if you know your way around Asp.Net (Core) and have a keen eye for UI/UX work.
Hejdoktor.dk is a small, young healthtech company located in Copenhagen, Denmark. We want to make healthcare accessible to everyone, everywhere, anytime, and a central piece of that puzzle is our mobile video solutions.
Full posting here: https://www.hejdoktor.dk/job/senior-mobile-developer/
Sound interesting? Get in touch via email@example.com for more details.
Xactly | Denver, CO | San Jose, CA | Toronto, ON | Fulltime, Onsite
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work six years running, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
* Senior Java/ Scala Engineer - Denver, CO
* Site Reliability Engineer - Denver, CO
* Principal & Senior UI Engineers - Denver, CO
* Senior Java AWS Engineer - Denver, CO
* Senior .NET Engineer - Toronto, ON
* Manager, UX Design - San Jose, CA
* UX Designers - Denver, CO and Toronto, CAN
* Manager, Quality Engineering - Denver, CO
* Junior Quality Engineers - Denver, CO
Stack: Java, Scala, C#, React, Angular, Springboot, AWS, Azure, Selenium, Jenkins
Check out our careers page at http://www.xactlycorp.com/careers or DM me at firstname.lastname@example.org
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes | Software Engineer | Madison, WI | Full Time | Onsite
Our Engineering team is growing fast, and we are seeking Software Engineers to help implement software for our current and next generation systems, and to become future leaders of our organization. Our team develops electromechanical instruments, devices, cloud systems, mobile applications, and production equipment for medical and non-medical applications.
Stack: C# (.NET Core 3), C, C++, Rust, F#, Windows, UWP, Skia, SQLite, gRPC, Azure Devops, Git
Research: We are actively looking at adding the following technologies to add to our stack: AWS, Azure, UWP, Android, and iOS.
NorthStar’s mission is to transform the medical radioisotopes industry by becoming a global leader of innovative diagnostic & therapeutic medical radioisotopes. In fulfillment of this mission, NorthStar has developed ground breaking technology in radiopharmaceutical production as well as instruments/medical devices that will efficiently produce important medical radioisotopes on site at a radiopharmacy.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Quicket Solutions | Software Engineer | Chicago | https://www.quicketsolutions.com
At Quicket, we understand that government needs great technology to best serve our communities. Quicket’s unified data management and operational intelligence software improves efficiencies by breaking down data silos, automates services for residents, and eliminates costs associated with managing infrastructure. Our software focuses around e-citation, code enforcement, hearing management, and other platforms used by municipal governments.
Primarily, we're looking for engineers with 3-5 years experience. Engineers that have proven they can help a team deliver a product and are looking to grow their careers to the next stage.
- Backend: We use Python, but are open to strong developers in any language. This position is for building out REST APIs for mobile/.NET clients to consume, rules engines, and integrations with 3rd party systems.
- C#/.NET: WPF/UWP, The Quicket .NET team is seeking an engineer/developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience working with .NET technologies. Quicket operates under a SaaS model, and this position will focus on redesigning our desktop application to better serve as a mobile front end to our web data platform.
- Infrastructure Engineer: You will be supporting multiple product teams with automating deployment, QA, CI/CD tooling, and infrastructure for an AWS based SaaS company providing solutions for government agencies. You: Think that automating away your job means you’re doing your job. Feel strongly that if it can’t be automated, it shouldn’t be done. Cringe at the thought of a customer finding a problem before you do. Understand that “scale” refers to people as well as infrastructure. Think of success in terms of failure modes, mitigation, and resolution. Thrive on solving new problems, learning new tools and sharing them with others. Take ownership of your solutions, grow them to meet new challenges and groom them to be useful to others.
InContext Solutions (https://incontextsolutions.com) | Multiple Positions | Onsite (Chicago) or Remote (US only)
InContext Solutions is the world's leading shopping & retail virtualization platform. Using Unity/C# on the front and full-stack MS / Azure on the back, we virtualize 3D shopping & research experiences for the largest name brand retailers and consumer packaged goods vendors in the world, using both a 3D desktop app and a VR desktop app.
I have been working here 4 months and it is an absolutely incredible place to work. Extremely supportive team, with very culture-aware management (speaking specifically about the software team) that works to make you the best developer you can be.
We are hiring multiple positions including:
- Operations Analyst, Client Services, Chicago - Senior Unity Engineer, Chicago - Director, Client Development, Chicago - Staff Accountant - Independent Contractor, Chicago - Senior Director, Retail Insights, NW Arkansas - Manager, Client Development, Chicago - UI Game Engineer, Chicago - Software Engineer, .NET, Milwaukee To apply please email me and I will send you an invitation: charlie.vannorman [at] incontextsolutions [dot] com
76 Software Engineering Group | Oklahoma City, OK | FULL-TIME | ONSITE | U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
If you are interested in learning more, please e-mail 76SMXG.Tinker.Careers@us.af.mil and tell them Jake sent you.
DefenseStorm | Seattle, WA | Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer | Full-time | Onsite https://www.defensestorm.com
DefenseStorm is a cybersecurity startup that helps banks and other financial institutions manage the deluge of security data that they produce. We ingest millions of device logs per second, parse the security critical information, then alert on what's important, generate reports, and show cool dashboards.
We use AngularJS/Angular (upgrade in progress), Typescript, Java 8, C#.NET, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, and we're built on AWS.
I got my job here through an HN Who's Hiring post, and I love working here. Strong engineering culture - weekly hour 'topic sync' to share knowledge, flexible hours/wfh, dog-friendly office, happy customers that give good feedback, interesting problems to solve, strong sales growth.
Email jobs [at] defensestorm [dot] com or apply here:
Billtrust | Lawrenceville (NJ), Denver and Boulder (CO) | Onsite | https://www.billtrust.com
Billtrust helps businesses accelerate invoice-to-cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Backed by Goldman Sachs, Riverwood Capital & Bain Capital, our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics, and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
To learn more about our engineering culture & values here: https://www.keyvalues.com/billtrust
Current open positions include:
* Software Development Manager (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* Lead Software Developer (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* Software Developer (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* Test Automation Engineer (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* Lead Data Engineer (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* Associate Scrum Master (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* Senior Business Analyst (Denver, CO)
* Senior Salesforce Developer (Lawrenceville/Denver/Chicago/Remote)
* Java Software Developer (Boulder, CO)
Tech Stack: Across our product portfolio we leverage a variety of languages, frameworks and tooling though much of code is written in C#/.NET Core 2.x and Angular 6+ for the frontend on the newer products. Many databases to store our 200TB+ of production data including MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB & RDS. We have some monolithic applications though new products & platforms are built using microservices running Docker containers on AWS ECS with some footprint in Azure. We leverage many AWS services – Lambda, CloudWatch, S3, EC2, Route53, IAM, SQS, SNS and more. We also use Terraform for configuring infrastructure, Jenkins for CI, and Git/GitLab for source code.
Apply or reach out directly to Marc Spiron (Lead Talent Acquisition Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimax Labs | Full-stack, Research engineers/scientists | London, UK | ONSITE, FULL-TIME, | http://minimaxlabs.com
We optimise complex, global operations for billion dollar businesses worldwide with a focus in the energy industry, creating massive value out of thin air and a little cloud.
To support rapid growth, we’re looking for full time employees to work on several exciting new projects and development of our industry leading technology and product. We seek strong full-stack engineers and scientists who want to have a real-world impact to join our elite team in our central London.
- comfortable building clean RESTful APIs (e.g. with Spring-boot) - experienced in at least one statically typed high-level language (e.g. Java, C# or C++) - know at least one common front-end framework (Angular 2+, React, Vue, etc.) - able to design systems with distributed front-end/back-end logic (microservices, Docker, AWS/GCE) - familiar with one scripting language (Python, bash, etc.) - Experience in (or passion for) UI, UX design or data visualisation is a plus.
- love working on challenging, complex real-world problems and high performance applications (Java, AWS). - experience solving hard optimisation (e.g. NP-hard scheduling) problems .
Get in touch at email@example.com for more details.
Smokescreen | Software Engineer | Mumbai, India | ONSITE, REMOTE | www.smokescreen.io
Experienced front-end/back-end engineer, adept with ReactJS, Node JS, Python or C#, to work on a cutting-edge enterprise cybersecurity solution.
Our product has a very rich and interactive frontend that has involved solving some complex and unique challenges, both on backend and frontend, and there are new challenges yet to solve.
Experience with TypeScript or any statically typed language is a plus. Experience with TDD is a plus. HTML/CSS and design skills are a plus.
Work with a rockstar team in a company with a 'by hackers, for hackers' engineering culture.
Restful Data | Web Engineers | Full-time | $60k - $100k | San Diego, CA or Remote (US only) | https://restfuldata.com
Restful is a bootstrapped, 2-person startup working on a platform to help developers build and maintain API services faster and easier than ever. We also currently work on a few consulting projects for different clients to help pay the bills as the company grows.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated, friendly people to join our small team, who care about building awesome things on the web and a great work/life balance. Our stack is currently built on Node.js with plans to migrate to Go sometime in the near future.
Specifically we would like to hire for the following roles (with preferred experience, not required):
- Front-end Engineer/CSS Wizard (Vue.js, Pug, Stylus)
- Full-stack Engineer (Node.js, Go, C#/.NET, SQL, GraphQL)
We offer health, dental and vision, as well as unlimited PTO and a very flexible remote working policy (tl;dr do you). Our HQ is in sunny San Diego, with the other half of the company in Seattle.
If we sound like a good fit for you, drop us a line and let's get in touch! Thanks for your time.
[still-unnamed startup in stealth mode] | REMOTE or ONSITE(around HK: Guangzhou,Macau,Shenzhen,Taiwan,etc) | 20-40h per week, freelancers/full-timers/part-timers
Sorry for the vague description but I can tell you more about the product we're building when you apply. Hopefully I can attract you in a sufficient way with our tech stack! (see below). [NOTE: this is not a pie-in-the-sky venture, you would be joining a team who has a 1+year-old working product, with prospects of new greenfield products built around the first.]
Job positions (in no particular order of preference):
- FP developer: you value immutability and lack of side effects because you have lived the nightmares of race conditions and heisenbugs in your career. You're disgusted with most job positions out there because the tech-stack described in most of them don't look safe enough to be serious (sure they can build snapchats with them, but not robust software that would end up being used by NASA or Waymo). Desirable to be familiar with F#.
- C#/.NET developer: generics, LINQ, VisualStudio, EntityFramework et al are your bread and butter. You value the diversity that comes from learning other languages and tech-stacks but also the stability that a robust platform like .NET provides, which you based your career on. Desirable to be familiar with Xamarin, but not required. F# is a plus.
- Build engineer: you are a Linux-er who has some past experience building deb or rpm packages, are excited about reproducible builds, and are willing to learn (if you don't already know) new things such as snap or flatpak. gitlabCI and/or AzureDevOps is a plus. (Might do some DevOps work after we come out of stealth mode as well.)
- Rust developer: you dealt with C/C++/Objective-C in the past but are ready to move on. However, you're still not convinced about garbage collected languages, so you have been looking at Rust lately, or willing to learn it. You're not a smart-ass though, so you would be excited to expose your Rust code's API to be consumed by higher level languages.
- SmartContracts/blockchain developer: you've used/developed smart contracts in languages Ivy, MiniScript, or Solidity(EVM), or are willing to learn this technology. Desirable to have familiarity with atomic swaps, HTLCs or zero knowledge proofs. Excited about things like bitcoin, ethereum, mimblewimble/grin, DAI, etc
Important perk for all positions: all the code/scripts you'll write will be opensource, at least for the first 4months.
Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Abstain from applying if you expect a lead/managerial role, because the team is not yet big enough to need extra leadership for now.
PS II: I don't find it acceptable if you would accept this as part-time job while keeping your full-time job. Part-time only works with side-projects or other one single extra part-time job.
ThoughtWorks Technologies | India- Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
We are passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. We contribute to a multitude of open source projects. Primarily we are a Technology Consultancy Company. We look for zealous Technologists who are keen to learn on job. We value Object Oriented and Functional Skills. DevOps and Agile are a normal way of working here
Skillsets/Platforms/etc.: C#, Java, Ruby, Scala, JS, AWS/GCP/Azure, Python, Node.js, React, Angular
Requirement: 3+ years of programming experience.
Interview process: Take-home coding assignment, Pair programming interview, Technical Interview(s), Leadership
More about ThoughtWorks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBqquBtwaNM
Please send email with 'Hacker News' in subject line.
ProcedureFlow | Full Stack Developer | Saint John, NB, Canada | ONSITE | REMOTE in Eastern Canada | Full-Time | https://procedureflow.com
ProcedureFlow allows you to turn your company's procedures and expert information into small, hyperlinked flowcharts that are easy to follow and maintain.
ProcedureFlow has a lot of great paying customers that consider us vital to their business. We're growing our development team as we start to scale. We've more than doubled our revenue and staff in the last year and are close to Series A funding.
Our technology stack includes: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Postgres, Redis, Node, Terraform, and AWS.
We're looking for someone who has:
• A demonstrated mastery of building cloud-based web apps in ASP.NET MVC/C#. • Experience as a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users. • Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems. • The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before. • Empathy with their users and are stewards of crafting great experiences. • Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design. Interested? Send us your resume, GitHub profile, or anything you'd like to showcase: https://jobs.procedureflow.com/o/full-stack-developer
I'm a co-founder and the VP of Product Development. Happy to answer any questions!