Third Eye Health is a national healthcare company providing high quality remote and bedside medical care to acute, post-acute, and senior care organizations.
We are looking for an individual with at least 2 years of C# / SQL experience for our .NET Core 6 web application.
100% remote but needs to be in the general Boston area as we meet up from time to time.
The Gata Games (https://thegatagames.com/) | ONSITE (Hybrid; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
The Gata Games is taking the beauty of opera and the lost art of breathing into the world of games. We are building our team, having initially secured funding for a two-year project from the Canadian Media Fund (CMF).
We’re looking to hire a full-time team, but we are open to contractors. We are currently working remotely, but will be settling into a hybrid remote/onsite model in Toronto, Canada. We’re hiring for a number of skills. We’re very interested in people who could bring more than one of these skill sets.
-= Intermediate to Senior Game Developer =-
- Proficient in Unity / C#
- Has shipped a title for mobile (iOS, or Android, using Unity)
- Has worked an entire development cycle, from prototype to completion - Familiarity with Augmented Reality (AR), or Virtual Reality (VR)
- Bonus: experience developing native Unity plugins for iOS and Android, in C/C++
-= Machine Learning Engineer =-
- Proficiency with an ML framework such as Tensorflow, or PyTorch
- Has trained, tested, and deployed an ML model
- Bonus: experience with ML for music, speech-recognition, or NLP
-= Full-stack Developer=-
- Familiar with SQL databases, NoSQL databases, and distributed datastore concepts
- Experience developing APIs to backend systems from mobile apps
- Bonus: Building in-house infrastructure / build / testing / integration tools
- Bonus: DevOps experience
Hi, I’m Jaba(vu), the CTO. You can email me at <the first four letters of my first name> @thegatagames.com
Node Effect | REMOTE or ONSITE(SEAsia) | 20h/week freelancers/part-timers
- Mobile/desktop developer: experience building with Android and/or iOS and/or macOS and/or Windows and/or Linux. A plus if you're familiar with Xamarin and/or GTK.
- C#/.NET developer: experience using either legacy .NET4.x (or Mono) or .NETCore/.NET5 (we're not the typical Microsoft shop, we happen to care about .NET on Linux/Unix a lot FYI). A plus if you have some F# exposure.
- Blockchain/smartcontracts developer: experience building crypto stuff. A plus if you're familiar with Bitcoin Lightning (even if just as a user).
Please write me at andres at nodeffect dot com and I'll give you more details. Thanks!
PS: These are not managerial or semi-managerial positions, we're fishing for manpower at the moment.
Double Stallion Games | Senior Systems Programmer | Montreal, QC, Canada | Fully-Remote/Hybrid/On-Site, your choice | Full-Time | http://dblstallion.com/
We're a small (~25 people) independent games studio, currently developing CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story, in partnership with Riot Forge. We are looking to hire a senior developer focusing on systems, tools, asset pipelines, and networking tech to help develop our next unnannounced title. We are currently a Unity/C# shop but switching to Unreal is on the table, and regardless of your specific expertise if you have a good amount of gamedev experience we are interested.
Some of the many perks of joining our team: 4 weeks vacation minimum, flexible hours, all working modes supported (WFH or on-site or hybrid), zero overtime, full health insurance, a dynamic team with a no-bullshit culture, work directly with the founders and contribute high-impact work, plenty of career growth opportunities as our team scales up, etc.
To apply, please visit; https://apply.workable.com/dblstallion/j/B9500DC831/ (or send me an email directly)
eBooks.com | Full Stack Dev (.NET) | Full-time | ONSITE | Perth, Western Australia
eBooks.com (https://www.ebooks.com) is a popular ebook retailer with a reputation for innovation, integrity and independence.
Location: Perth, WA - Must be on-site initially
Compensation: 90K-110K AUD
A small, collaborative, harmonious team environment. Based primarily in Perth, but also London, Los Angeles and Melbourne. We're a smart, friendly and motivated team who enjoy the challenges of working in a competitive industry, up against One Huge Scary Competitor. Everyone has share options and, after a qualifying period, you can apply for a stake in the company too.
Your day to day job will be working with our other devs on our retail site and back-end applications. We have one formal meeting per week, the rest of the time you collaborate as needed.
* Develop new features, maintain, and upgrade our retail site and back-end applications
* Iteratively improve our development process, your voice is important
* Skilled with .NET (C#, .NET Core MVC), SQL Server, HTML5, CSS (LESS/Sass)
* A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices
* Hands on experience working with RESTful APIs, dependency injection and unit testing is highly desirable
* Will tackle problems head on until they're resolved
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Symmetry Investments | Many Varied Roles | REMOTE GLOBALLY or VISA (London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jersey) | D/C/C++, Julia, Typescript, Haskell/Ocaml/ML | Full-Time, Fixed Term, Flexible
## Roles we are hiring for
- Business Analysts: business analysis, documentation, team and tool design
- Native Code Developers: We are looking for outstanding native code developers who would like to write D. Our experience has been that strong C and C++ developers can learn D quite quickly.
- Functional programmers to work with practitioners in delivering value to the business using Symmetry Integration Language.
- Documentation: At Symmetry we recognise the value of writing and have for example a Pulitzer prize-winning former WSJ journalist and a maintainer of Linux Kernel Newbies documentation. We are looking for people to write technical documentation and to document data structures and processes (open to varying range of technical ability depending on the project).
- Front end design: designers - ideally with some ability to program - to work on usability and aesthetics for our applications and other information-presenting systems, on both web and desktop
- Designers for documentation: Now that non-programming internal work is moving to markdown in git, we are hiring designers to work on templates and mini-logos for documentation and other work.
- Data Science: time series analysis in particular, including high frequency data sets that are too big for simple tools
- Information Security: incident response, threat intelligence, vuln management
- Platform: Platform as Code, Site Reliability Engineers, Windows desktop support; frontline server support and administration; application support
- Legal and Compliance: #lawyerswhocode or who are very comfortable working with markdown in git
- Accounting: are you the sort of person who would use #ledger-cli ? If so, we would like to hear from you.
- Business: risk, operations, administrative, organisational design and business strategy, investor relations processes, talent acquisition, human resources (HR)
- Investment: Economics, Quant, Portfolio Research, Investment Research, Portfolio Management and Trading
- Market Data: contract administration, data cleaning, alternative data research and management
Location: Remote or sponsorship for a visa in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jersey
Term: full-time permanent, fixed-term contract, flexible hours.
- Dlang (D)
- we do not use but value experience in modern C++, beautiful C, Haskell, Ocaml, Rust, Elm
## Qualities and traits we value
- Courage and daring
- Phronesis (practical wisdom), common sense and commercial orientation
- Practical people who are at the same time unreasonable when they ought to be
- Highly individual people oriented to promoting survival and flourishing of the group
- Inclination and ability to notice and understand links between seemingly-unrelated things
- Extreme motivation
- Mechanical sympathy
- Extreme and unusual intellectual capabilities
- A love of tinkering
- Good taste and love of beauty
## About Us
Symmetry Investments is a post startup USD 9+ billion alternative asset management company with around 250 people across multiple time zones and locations.
Our core technology team has been remote-first for some time, and the whole company is following suit, accelerated by the pandemic.
I'm co-CEO and co-COO, responsible amongst other things for technology across the firm and I’m posting this myself. That should give you an idea both about how seriously we take technology and the culture of the firm.
We are five years into a period of transformation from what was initially a fairly standard enterprise finance technology approach to something new that recognises the importance of both the humane and the technical for discretionary portfolio management and for the business of running an alternative investment manager. [Amaury Sechet](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhR4PSExnqk) and [Atila Neves](https://dlang.org/blog/2019/10/15/my-vision-of-ds-future/) have been working with us as long-term consultants and we have many other talented people with lower public profiles.
It's not easy to integrate practitioners who may spend most of their day programming, but are oriented towards solving business problems, with developers who are specialists in programming. To achieve this, we wrote a little functional DSL that's now in production. Type inference of returns and parameters using inequality constraints is in a feature branch and there is plenty more to do on the language itself as well as the ecosystem around it. SIL can compile and call C++, D, and C# at runtime and interoperate with Python and R. What might be a project in itself elsewhere can be just a set of functions in Symmetry Integration Language.
The language is written in D and we have a close involvement with the D Foundation and community, hosting DConf in London. So we are looking for outstanding native code developers who would like to write D as well as people to work with practitioners writing Symmetry Integration Language. Also looking for people to write documentation and work on the build.
It's quite a creative place where we encourage a degree of courage amidst practical constraints, and we are open to doing things a different way if it's commercially sound and in the interests of our investors.
We look for virtues and capabilities over only experience and credentials although those things aren't a disadvantage. Do not let a lack of credentials or qualifications prevent you from applying. We've recently hired experts with C++, Common Lisp, D, Haxe, Haskell, Julia and Perl backgrounds, and are happy to bring them up to speed with the tools we use.
Compensation is currently not quite at Netflix standards but is generous to very generous over time by broad technology industry standards. We recognise and reward technical accomplishment and have a very flat structure - don't be surprised if our founder and Chief Investment Officer starts asking you questions about your work.
## Symmetry Talks
- Presenting SIL-cling to Compiler Research Group at Princeton (https://youtu.be/7teqrCNzrD8)
- Symmetry Internship Project - calling C++ from SIL (http://dconf.org/2020/online/index.html#alexandru)
- All Spreadsheets Must Die (https://youtu.be/FZi9CSB9_kk)
- Lessons from a DSL where all you have is Ranges (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtuzSlKRmzA)
- Alternative Investment Management (https://youtu.be/1rMq-4rWgis)
- Symmetry GitHub (https://github.com/symmetryinvestments)
- Please apply using this link (https://jobs.lever.co/symmetryinvestments/c8a9b95e-bdf0-459c...).
Worldwide Remote Open Roles at DuckDuckGo:
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Senior Privacy Manager
Email Deliverability Manager
Senior Browser Security Engineer
Senior Privacy Engineer, Native Applications
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Senior Data Scientist, Marketing
Senior C# Developer
Director, Partner Marketing (US)
Director, Native Apps
Senior Privacy Engineer, Web Technologies
Senior Business Development Manager, Mobile Partnerships
Senior macOS Engineer
Director, Product Design
Senior Tax Manager + Senior Accounting Manager
Lokad.com | Full stack, Backend, Frontend, Compiler | REMOTE or ONSITE | Paris, France | Full-time | https://www.lokad.com
Lokad is a bootstrapped profitable software company - 50 employees and growing fast - that specializes on predictive supply chain optimization. We are based in France, but the majority of our clients are outside France.
Supply chains remain wasteful and poorly resilient to tail risks (as demonstrated by present day situation). We’re talking about roughly 15% of the worldwide economy: supply chains are vast, and double-digit improvements remain possible. We want to put supply chains on AI autopilot, and deliver above-human performance while doing so.
Technologies used: C#, F#, Typescript, .NET Core, Linux
Find out more: https://www.lokad.com/software-engineering
Farallon Capital | Full Stack Software Developer | Full-Time | San Francisco ONSITE | https://www.faralloncapital.com
Join a small team including me and https://news.ycombinator.com/user?id=antimatter15 !
We're working on an ambitious software project to revamp the investment research and monitoring experience at a storied financial firm with $40 billion of assets under management.
We iterate quickly, in close consultation with our users, and typically deploy multiple times a day. Our day-to-day challenges include implementing complex financial concepts and interfacing with everything from legacy financial software to cloud-based apps and services. We develop on Windows but come from Mac / UNIX backgrounds, and favor a more functional-programming style, though we value flexibility over dogma.
Most of our codebase is in Typescript/Node.js/React (excepting a few python components and some C# code that talks to Bloomberg).
We're offering all-cash comp (base+bonus) competitive with FAANG total comp at similar levels, with great benefits.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
 Some other stuff we've made:
237 points: Show HN: G9.js – Automatically Interactive Differentiable Graphics https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12572412
628 points: Show HN: Carbide – A New Programming Environment https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12355102
1055 points: Project Naptha: a browser extension that enables text selection on any image https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7629396
Ocient| Remote (HQ Chicago, IL) |https://ocient.com/careers/
Ocient is building a world-class team to tackle the toughest hyperscale data challenges and deliver customer-centric solutions. Ocient is looking for team players who are dedicated to improving our product, solving tough problems, establishing strong customer and partner relationships, and enhancing the customer experience with every interaction.
We're hiring for multiple levels of Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Interns and recent college graduates. Experience writing code to solve complex problems using an object-oriented programming language (e.g. C++, Java, C#). Familiarity with CPU architecture and assembly code.Strong understanding and application of data structures and algorithms. Some experience with C or C++ and Linux/Unix. Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Apply directly here -https://ocient.com/careers/ Any questions, I am happy to assist: rking [at] ocient [dot] com
OpenRent | London, UK | Full-Time | ONSITE+PART REMOTE | https://www.openrent.co.uk
Come and build the future of renting. OpenRent is a force for good in an industry tarnished by rip-off agencies. Enabled by an unrelenting focus on technology, we now let more properties than any agency in the UK. In the last 12m we let over £45 billion worth of property, to over 4 million registered users, without ever charging any admin fees.
You'll be working on things that vary from machine learning models to predict the right price of a property, to the future of property management, as well as improving our existing online flows that help tenants find their dream home, and landlords their ideal tenant.
We're VC backed, profitable, and have plenty of ambition to maintain our fast growth.
We're looking for people with a passion for solving real-world problems. You'll be working in a close-knit team, directly with the founders. You'll have full autonomy to work on, and figure out how best to solve, the biggest problems in the industry. We find problems and improve customer experiences via code every day.
We have a bunch of roles available at the moment and keen to find great people like you!
- Full Stack Web Developer (C#) | All Levels | Equity Available | £35k-£150k (based on experience) + Quarterly Bonus
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience & Product Development
- Partnerships Manager
All roles visible here: https://www.openrent.co.uk/jobs
Look forward to hearing from you :-)
Flymachine | Sr Frontend Engineer | Bay Area, NYC, or Remote in US (preferred) or Europe | Full-Time | https://flymachine.com Flymachine is a livestreaming startup (~50 employees, ~15 engineers), pioneering the digital future of live events. A virtual venue for live entertainment, Flymachine creates a new, customizable experience in a digital world offering the thrill fans enjoy at live events. For the first time, fans have the agency to choose how they experience live entertainment socially - from the comfort of home, with friends and fellow fans from around the world.
Flymachine was conceived by the founders of Ticketfly, Superfly, [namethemachine], and ATC Management. The company was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are seeking Frontend Engineers to work with our small but expert team to architect, develop, and oversee a robust platform for virtual event ticketing and streaming. As a fast-paced, early-stage startup, we require a skilled technical engineer and leader to develop various complex features around the platform, limit technical debt, and scale our services layer to hundreds of thousands of concurrent streaming users.
Links to open roles:
Tech stack includes: C# .NET 5 microservices, Kubernetes, GraphQL, GRPC, Kafka, Typescript, React, WebRTC
Keywords: distributed systems, microservices, streaming, webrtc, graphql, .net, react, next.js
If interested, send an email to jobs [at] flymachine [dot] com.
ThoughtWorks India - Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Coimbatore, Hyderabad
We are passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. We contribute to a multitude of open source projects.
Primarily we are a Technology Consultancy Company. We look for Technologists who are keen to learn on job. We value Object Oriented and Functional Skills. DevOps and Agile are a normal way of working here. TDD and XP are embraced fully.
Skillsets/Platforms/etc.: C#, Java, Ruby, Scala, Kotlin, JS, AWS/GCP/Azure, Python, Node.js, React, Angular
Requirement: 3+ years of programming experience.
Interview process: Pair programming, Technical Interview(s), Leadership
More about ThoughtWorks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBqquBtwaNM
Please include 'Hacker News' in subject line
Roblox Corp. | San Mateo CA, Vancouver BC | Full Time | Onsite and Remote
- Senior Backend Web Engineer: 5+ years exp.; C#, Java; experience dealing with complex large scale systems
- C++ / Lua Engineer: 3-5 years exp.; Proficient in C++; Experience with Lua preferred
- C++ / UI Engineer: 3-5+ years exp.; Proficient in C++; Experience with building very complex end user applications
- C++ 3D Modeling Engineer: 3-5+ years exp.; Proficient in C++ (and/or Python); focus on 3D APIs
- Sr. Software Engineer - Cache Infrastructure: Building large distributed systems, on-demand deployment of large-scale Redis and Memcached clusters; C#, Go, Rust, Docker, HashiCorp’s Consul, Vault & Nomad
- Data Engineer: 3+ years exp.; Expert with Java and Go; Custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Tech Lead/Engineering Manager: 3-5+ years exp. leading projects and/or teams; Proficient in C++ (and/or Python); focus on growing and mentoring teams
- Principal Software Engineer, Growth: 7+ yrs exp.; FE/BE, Java, GO, Python, architect-level, Tech lead/leadership experience
- Principal ML Engineer, Bots & Spam: 8+ yrs exp.; ML, Python, SQL, leadership skills, etc.; Bots, Spam, fraud, security experience a plus.
- Senior SREs - Orchestration Systems: 5+ years exp.; SysAdmin or SWE heavy OK; Building, scaling, and improving Consul, Vault, and Nomad in a hybrid cloud with focus on bare metal. Chef, Terraform, Containers, Python, Ruby, Go, etc.
See our full list of open positions and apply at: https://corp.roblox.com/careers/
ProcedureFlow | Frontend Developer (React), Full Stack .NET Developer | REMOTE in Eastern Canada | Full-Time | https://procedureflow.com
ProcedureFlow is a platform for your company's procedures inspired by the way you work. We're like GitHub but for visual procedures. We have change requests, everyone can have a "draft" branch, a side-by-side diff view of the flows, etc.
ProcedureFlow has great customers that consider us vital to their business. We have ambitious goals and need your help. We've grown 600% in the last 4 years, we've more than doubled our revenue and staff in the last year, and we recently raised $2.9 million in Series A funding.
Top 3 complex problems we're working on solving:1. GitHub for visual procedures; versioning a knowledge graph. 2. Adding a public API for flows, event data, and critical features like SCIM. 3. Bridging the gap between documentation, execution, maintenance, and insight of a process. Our technology stack includes: React, C#, Postgres, Redis, Node, Terraform and AWS.
We're looking for someone who has:• Experience building cloud-based web apps in C# or React. • Experience as a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users. • Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems. • The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before. • Empathy with their users and are stewards of crafting great experiences. • Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design. We try to make our technical interview process very practical and fair. We want to understand your skills and get a sense of what it's like to work together. For example, we don't use LeetCode, whiteboarding, ask you to recite an algorithms, etc.
Check out our engineering blog for more insights into our culture: https://medium.com/procedureflow-engineering
Interested? Send us your resume, GitHub profile, or anything you'd like to showcase: https://jobs.procedureflow.com/o/senior-developer-full-stack...
I'm a co-founder and the VP of Engineering. Happy to answer any questions!
Rokt | Software Engineers | partial onsite (NYC, Sydney) | Full-time | Visa sponsorship available
At Rokt, we build products that transform e-commerce and enable brands to get smarter in the Transaction Moment. We’re an engineering led organization that builds global event-driven distributed systems in the cloud, constantly growing and adapting our tech stack as we rapidly scale.
Rokt recently closed its Series E https://www.rokt.com/blog/rokt-secures-usd325-million-series... at a ~2bn valuation and is continuing to invest heavily in our R&D teams in both our NYC and Sydney offices - we’re slowly returning to office in both regions. With annual revenues of more than $230M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in both Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ and ‘Great Places to Work’. We’re always looking for great engineers who can build systems and teams at scale as we grow our product and process millions of transactions globally every day.
Transparent salary, $120-350k+ base, ~180-1mm TC, based on leveling (pre-ipo equity). 401k match, health/dental/vision, + more.
Let us know if that’s you!
https://rokt.com/careers/ or feel free to reach out directly.
C Space | Software Engineer | Remote, Boston, New York, SF | Full-Time
We are looking for Software Engineer, preferably with 3-5 years of experience with .net, C#, and Asp.net. Bonus points for any experience with React, Typescript, Redux, Swift, and Kotlin.
We are also looking for an intern in our Boston office.
Skiller Whale | Software Engineer (Curriculum) | Remote | Anywhere in the world | £30-120k
We’re looking for software engineers to research, write and test our teaching curriculums across many programming languages and technologies. Our salary range reflects the fact that we need a mix of junior, mid-level and senior developers.
You also need to be able to write English fluently and concisely. You’ll demonstrate a close empathy for the trainers and learners who rely on your work. And you should enjoy working with other people doing exactly the same, wanting each others work to be the best it possibly can. You won’t need teaching experience, but you will have a track record in software development, and a desire to advance other developers’ skills first and foremost.
Skiller Whale currently employs 10 people, with 3 more joining soon. We have raised a total of £2.8m funding (mostly recently in January 2022) and are growing 15% month-on-month. As our next employee you will have a huge role to play in shaping Skiller Whale as a company. Our very first in-person meeting will be in Oxford, UK in June 2022. We’d love to have you there!
The full advert and application form is at https://apply.workable.com/skiller-whale/j/31E0BFDB66/ or you can email email@example.com with your interest.
Either way, you can expect Hywel to get back to you quickly (I joined in March & my first approach was in February. I had 3 × 1 hour interviews, and a 2 hour offline writing assessment).
Who we are Skiller Whale (https://skillerwhale.com) upgrades the skillsets of professional software teams. Instead of passive videos and relying on developers to learn ‘organically’, Skiller Whale delivers 60-90 minute live, hands-on sessions with an expert. We make learning as efficient and intense as possible. Our original material contains challenging coding exercises which our trainers help navigate.
In the long term, we want to move beyond software engineers and become the go-to global provider for professional learning (roughly a $360bn industry).
We try to work in line with our values of openness, rationality, creativity and autonomy. We also want our team to remain diverse and inclusive as we scale, so we would especially welcome your application if you’re part of a traditionally underrepresented group.
The Action Network | Back-end (IC and Manager; Node.js/AWS), Mobile (React-Native/Swift), Front-end (React/Redux/Next.js), Devops (AWS, K8) | REMOTE US The Action Network is an exciting sports media company that builds products and creates content to inform and entertain the sports bettor. The sports betting and fantasy sports space is massive ($170bn in the US), growing and underserved from a product and content perspective, and we have the talent, domain expertise and passion to win the space. Please note we are not a sportsbook.
We are seeking Engineers who operate with integrity and are highly motivated, creative, and excited about joining a fast-paced startup-environment. Our primary BE technologies include AWS (lambdas, SQS, SNS, etc.), Node.js, C#, Postgres, Docker, and K8. On the FE we use React/React-Native, Next.js, and Redux.
We have several positions open across all teams, please see our careers page for more specifics on each position and links to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/actionnetwork
PlumGuide | Full-time | London, UK (2 days a week in office) or remote | https://www.plumguide.com
Plum Guide is building the marketplace of the world’s best holiday homes. We want to reduce the hours of anxiety that it takes to find a suitable home into a few clicks to find the perfect home. Every single time you use the Plum Guide, you are confident that there couldn’t be a better option.
Data Scientist: https://boards.greenhouse.io/plumguide/jobs/5005064003?gh_ji... Python, Pyspark, Django/Flask, Snowflake, Google cloud
Senior BackEnd Engineer: https://boards.greenhouse.io/plumguide/jobs/4584486003?gh_ji... C#, .NET 6, Azure, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket pipelines, high scalability distributed systems
Apply via links or reply here
GMV | Senior Engineer | Los Angeles / Houston | Hybrid or Full Remote
GMV Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) North America is a small group within GMV and a leading ITS provider across the US, serving public transit agencies, universities, and private operators. Think air traffic control for city bus fleets.
We're looking for a Senior Engineer who is eager to tackle challenging problems in a diverse tech ecosystem: stream processing of telemetry data, web applications and services, on-board vehicle sensors and peripherals, native mobile apps.
Our tech stack: C#, Golang, Kafka, Akka.net, Goka, React, Android, MSSQL, Postgres, Kubernetes
Official job posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2982486975/
Feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions--I've been an engineer at GMV for a few years now and would be happy to answer questions about the engineering team and the company.
Dovetail Software | Sr. .NET, Sr. Frontend, Sr. DevOps | REMOTE (US only) | Full-Time | https://www.dovetailsoftware.com/ Founded in 1996 and based in Austin, Texas, Dovetail Software provides an HR Service Delivery Experience that includes HR Case Management, Employee Portal, HR Knowledge Management and Reporting & Analytics that enables HR to achieve excellence in HR Service Delivery. Dovetail is a place where people work hard, have a tremendous impact on all things Dovetail, but have a great work/personal life balance. Employees don’t see Dovetail just as a destination point on the way to a better job. The average tenure at Dovetail is 11 years.
Tech stack: C#, React, AWS, Aurora (MySQL)
Sr. .NET Developer - https://www.dovetailsoftware.com/senior-.net-developer
Sr. Frontend Developer - https://www.dovetailsoftware.com/senior-frontend-developer
Sr. DevOps Engineer - https://www.dovetailsoftware.com/senior-devops-engineer
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and mention HN in the subject.
We’d also love to see your Github profile as well as what industry organizations, meet-up groups, memberships & or social communities you participate in.
Spectral (https://spectral.energy) | Multiple Positions | Full-Time | Amsterdam, the Netherlands | VISA Sponsorship Available | Hybrid Working Environment
Spectral develops technical solutions that help propel the evolution of smart energy networks. We are involved across the whole grid, whether it's a community, building, energy farm, neighborhood, or all at the same time! Some areas we focus on include: improving asset efficiency, unlocking the value of energy storage, facilitating demand flexibility, and locally produced renewable energy.
We believe that one of the most urgent issues of our time is the challenge of providing for our energy needs in a sustainable way. We are looking for engineers that share our mission.
ABOUT THE TEAM: An awesome, multicultural and very ambitious entrepreneurial team and the chance to change the world for the better by creating innovative software! No unnecessary hierarchy, but a team of like-minded individuals that are committed to making a lasting change in the energy landscape.
TECH: Python/Go/C#/JS+TS (depending on team), Google Cloud, Postgres/TimescaleDB/InfluxDB, gRPC, Kubernetes & Docker, RabbitMQ, Vue.js, and much more
WHERE DO I APPLY? https://jobs.spectral.energy
1. We are hiring a software developer for our smart building team. This involves working with Python and developing the software that allows us to control buildings - in particular - to optimize comfort levels and reduced energy use: https://jobs.spectral.energy/software-developer-smart-buildi...
2. We are hiring a talented front-end developer to help us build high-performant SPAs sporting complex visualizations of time series data -- including real-time 3D models of power plants and electricity grids: https://jobs.spectral.energy/front-end-developer/
Stack Overflow | Multiple Developer Roles | Full-Time | Remote | Global
Come work on the website you can't live/work without! Multiple teams at Stack Overflow are actively hiring for various engineering roles. Stack is a .NET/C#/MSSQL shop but we don't explicitly require experience in anything specific (although it definitely helps!).
Stack is remote-first and provides many high-level benefits ($2000 onboarding stipend for home office equipment, incredible healthcare, 401K matching, etc)
* Senior Software Developer: https://stackoverflow.co/company/work-here/3065088
* Software Developer: https://stackoverflow.co/company/work-here/3375541
* Staff Engineer, Developer Experience https://stackoverflow.co/company/work-here/4107200
* Data Engineer: https://stackoverflow.co/company/work-here/3366452
* Senior Front-End Developer: https://stackoverflow.co/company/work-here/3416565
Feel free to email me (tmcentee at stackoverflow dot com) with any questions!
MachineMetrics | Engineering, Ops Roles | Boston && Northampton, MA | Full time | Remote (PST - EST) or Onsite | NO VISA
MachineMetrics is a (remote-first!) manufacturing analytics platform that increases productivity through real-time visibility, deep analytics, and predictive notifications driven by machine-learning.
We simplify industrial IoT by helping manufacturers realize real returns within their organizations by enabling them to digitize and drive decisions with machine data. We get to solve really interesting problems everyday as a result of interfacing directly with machines on a large scale - here are some of the technologies we use: Node.js, GraphQL, TimescaleDB, React, C#, C++, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
It’s an exciting time to be here - we just raised a $20m series B (!) and are looking to grow our team with the following roles:
* Senior Data Engineer - https://grnh.se/641672f82us
* Software Engineer III - https://grnh.se/679abb572us
* Engineering Manager - not posted yet, but fee free to reach out or use the generic application at https://grnh.se/95537bd62
You can apply directly at https://grnh.se/eb4775e72 (don't forget to mention HN / Scott in your application), or reach out to me directly at scott [dot] demeo [at] machinemetrics [dot] com (please include HN in the subject line!) - no recruiters or agencies, please.