NALA | Senior Backend Engineer (Go) | Remote (GMT to EAT time zones) | Fintech | YC W19
We are an African payments company (https://www.nala.com/our-story) that just raised $10m from top VCs to transform Payments on the African continent and are on a mission to increase economic opportunity for Africans worldwide .
We're looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to become a part of the core Engineering team at Nala and be our guiding light in architecting the product as we take on some interesting product challenges in our target to acquire 50K paying customers by end of this year:
- Develop own infra for sending payments across countries
- Drive customer FX rate down to zero
- We serve 5 countries at the moment - help us build infra to serve 12 countries by the end of this year
- Multicurrency wallet and P2P
If you love taking product ownership and have hands-on experience building highly reliable and scalable backend services from scratch for a tech product, we'd love to speak with you.
Brownie points if you've worked in Fintech, Payments, Crypto currency space. :D
Our Tech Stack: Go, AWS, ECS, gRPC, Dart, Flutter, Postgres, kafka, redis, vault, Terraform
Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/j/A03DB89286/
We're also hiring for Senior Mobile Application Engineer (Flutter): https://apply.workable.com/j/E6D10B4980/
P.S. Any questions, you can connect with me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harsimrancheema/
I'm hiring flutter developers(or interested learning and starting) in Bengaluru(India). https://www.myhubble.money checkout the product here, a revolutionary savings platform.
Start immediately or in a month shoot me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment down here. We're a fintech startup trying to disrupt in savings segment. Would love to talk more about the company 1-1, share it along and help whoever that might be looking for Job. If you like problems/puzzles solve this and send this to me: https://gist.github.com/junaid1460/6ec5219b90919bd5e225b1d39...
Prematch Sports | Cologne | Full-Time | Backend-Engineer Python & Flutter Developer | Europe (Remote)
Prematch is looking for talented new team members to take Prematch to the next level! As the super-platform for non-professional football in Europe, we bring pro-level experiences (news, data, gamification) to the mega community of +190mn football fanatics in the non-pro ecosystem.
Current Tech Stack that we use: python (fastapi), PostgreSQL, pulumi, kubernetes, grafana, AWS, REST API (fastapi), firebase, GitLab (CI), flutter
Learn more about Prematch here: https://bit.ly/3GST14X
job description and contact: : https://prematch-sports-gmbh.jobs.personio.de/job/588123
IDT | Remote, with overlap with European timezone | Full-time
We at IDT develop communications and money applications in small, independent international teams. Our flagship BOSS Revolution Calling, Money mobile apps and website help millions of customers to communicate with and send money to friends and loved ones around the world. For more info on our apps and services please visit: https://www.bossrevolution.com/
We are currently looking for the following new team members:
1) Flutter developers: https://idtmessaging.com/senior-mobile-developer-flutter-or-...
2) Web developers (ReactJS, MobX, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS): https://idtmessaging.com/web-developer-helsinki-or-remote/
3) Cloud developers (Go, Kotlin, NoSQL, AWS): https://idtmessaging.com/backend-developer-go-kotlin/
5) Engineering manager: https://idtmessaging.com/engineering-manager/
What we have to offer:
1) Work on applications which really make a difference in people’s lives
2) An international company with many exciting products to work on
3) Work with the latest technologies and learn new things as we go
4) Talented and friendly colleagues working as a global team
5) Competitive compensation
QuickTrials | Mobile App Developer (iOS or Android) | Full time | 100% Remote
We’re growing and looking for a talented mobile app developer to join the QuickTrials team. It is a rewarding position where you can help to build a category-leading product that improves agricultural innovation around the world.
- Solid experience with Android or iOS
- Java and Kotlin or Swift knowledge
- ReactiveX (RxJava & RxSwift)
- Solid, practical understanding of SQL
It would be great if you also have some knowledge of:
- CI/CD automation experience
More information can be found here:
If this sounds like your kind of role we would love to hear from you!
Fazz Financial. Group | Multiple Positions | Full-Time | Remote ( South East Asia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, India ) https://jobs.lever.co/fazzfinancial?lever-via=dLHNdFcr8P
Fazz Financial Group (Fazz) provides last mile solutions to the growing financial ecosystem, including digital payments, kyc solutions, and much much more. Fazz currently processes more than 2 billion USD / year.
The Fazz Financial Group raised $53 Million in March 2020.
We are hiring for 40+ positions spread across different teams and at all levels.
- (Junior, Mid, Senior, Staff) Software Engineers - Software Engineering Managers - Mobile / Flutter Engineers - DevOps
TECH: Go Lang, Ruby on Rails, Flutter, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
Or contact me directly: email@example.com
Also some advice
Stile Education | Melbourne, Australia | Full-time | Onsite (flexible WFH) | Senior Mobile Engineer (Flutter)
We're a small, diverse, tight-knit team with a mission to radically improve main-stream science education at schools. By creating world-class science lessons, coupled with intuitive tools that allow teachers to take advantage of the latest pedagogies, we’ve already helped several hundred thousand students in Australia get excited about science.
Stile is already used in 1 out of 3 Australian schools, and over the next few years, we're striving to perfect our product and bring our lessons to the rest of the world. This is an opportunity to have a big influcence on education from within a small, high impact team.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ClassDojo | Senior Engineer (Backend, Fullstack, Data) | Fully REMOTE (Americas timezones) | competitive compensation & equity | https://www.classdojo.com/jobs/
ClassDojo is a widely loved K-8 communication tool for teachers, children, and families on a mission to give every child on earth an education they love. The engineering team is great: good people, fun problems, and a product that users love.
- fully remote. we work in small cross-functional fully autonomous teams
- stable: well funded YC company that's been around for 10 years. good work-life balance: we want people to stick around!
- tech: TypeScript, React, Flutter, MySQL, MongoDB (delenda est), Redis, Terraform, HAProxy, AWS
- engineering team FAQ: https://www.notion.so/classdojo/ClassDojo-FAQ-for-Engineerin...