unPLUG Dining | Data Engineer | Chicago | REMOTE OK
unPLUG Dining is a Chicago-based restaurant tech company. We are looking for a data engineer to assist in building highly scalable, intuitive user interfaces and AI tools in support of its machine learning and data management business. Our stack is cloud-native (AWS) and written in Python, Golang, HCL, Flutter and PostgreSQL.
- Build out ETL pipelines for recommender systems
- Query optimization, database resource allocation and management, and data modeling
- Actively drive all stages of the SDLC
- Communicate directly with our business team to help deliver KPIs to external stakeholders
- 4 or more years building production software
- Expert in SQL + ORMs, ideally of the Postgres variety
- Built data pipelines for AI/ML models
- Direct experience with RESTful services
- Direct experience in database design
- Familiarity with Python's scientific libraries (numpy, scipy, pandas, jupyter, ...)
- Bachelor's degree in any field
Nice to Haves
- Experience developing restaurant technology or eCommerce solutions
- Familiarity with start-up environments
- Experience in data analysis over large transactional datasets
Culture + Benefits
- Location: Globally Remote
- Benefits: health, vision, dental insurance
- Competitive salary + stock options
Please reach out to benjaminmaccini <AT> unplugdining <DOT> com with your work history and contact information if interested!
Myxt | SF and/or Remote (PST +- 6 hours) | Looking for Software Engineers | https://myxt.com We’re an early team of 5 (maybe 6 when you read this) who are attempting to make a big music service. Myxt is building an application and suite for managing music files, workflows, listening, reviewing, payment, sharing, and annotation for digital creators and their collaborators and close-knit fans. We're currently live on all platforms and release updates several times a week. Product development is communal and everyone in the company leads projects, tests releases, and engages with users and partners.
Previously among our team we started Google Reader and helped build the early success of companies like Stripe and Twitter.
We're backed by Accel Ventures in SF. We’re looking for people who love working on complex technical solutions for creative makers and especially for engineers like us who like having a huge impact on product development.
You can email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you right away. (No recruiters please.)
Tech stack: Typescript, Solid JS, Flutter, GraphQL, Hasura, ffmpeg, Firebase, PostgreSQL, Dart, and more
IDT | Remote, with overlap with European timezone | Full-time
We at IDT develop communications and money applications in small, independent international teams. Our flagship BOSS Revolution Calling, Money mobile apps and website help millions of customers to communicate with and send money to friends and loved ones around the world. For more info on our apps and services please visit: https://www.bossrevolution.com/
We are currently looking for the following new team members:
1) Data Engineer (Spark, Python, Data Lake and DWH (Redshift), Terraform): https://idtmessaging.com/data-engineer/
2) Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS, Kubernetes, GitLab, ArgoCD, Terraform): https://idtmessaging.com/senior-devops-engineer/
3) Cloud developers (Go, Kotlin, NoSQL, AWS): https://idtmessaging.com/backend-developer-go-kotlin/
5) Engineering manager: https://idtmessaging.com/engineering-manager/
What we have to offer:
1) Work on applications which really make a difference in people’s lives
2) An international company with many exciting products to work on
3) Work with the latest technologies and learn new things as we go
4) Talented and friendly colleagues working as a global team
5) Competitive compensation
QuickTrials | Full Stack Web Developer | Full time | REMOTE
Be a part of a category-leading SaaS product that is used to collect field trial data around the world. The work is multifaceted and involves interesting engineering challenges. You will be working with a great team of co-workers. It is a rewarding position where you can develop your skills and grow with the company.
We're looking for a full stack software developer with the following skills:* Typescript * HTML/CSS * Python * SQL The ideal candidate would also have good mathematical skills and some knowledge of: * Flutter * Knockout.js * Django * Google Cloud This is a remote-work opportunity and is location-independent. Engineers from Europe or Brazil (or similar time zones) are preferred. A good command of English is required.
More information here: https://www.quicktrials.com/jobs/full-stack-web-developer/
Stile Education | Melbourne, Australia | Full-time | Onsite (flexible WFH) | Senior Mobile Engineer (Flutter)
We're a small, diverse, tight-knit team with a mission to radically improve main-stream science education at schools. By creating world-class science lessons, coupled with intuitive tools that allow teachers to take advantage of the latest pedagogies, we’ve already helped several hundred thousand students in Australia get excited about science.
Stile is already used in 1 out of 3 Australian schools, and over the next few years, we're striving to perfect our product and bring our lessons to the rest of the world. This is an opportunity to have a big influcence on education from within a small, high impact team.
Fazz Financial. Group | Multiple Positions | Full-Time | Remote ( South East Asia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, India ) https://jobs.lever.co/fazzfinancial?lever-via=dLHNdFcr8P
Fazz Financial Group (Fazz) provides last mile solutions to the growing financial ecosystem, including digital payments, kyc solutions, and much much more. Fazz currently processes more than 2 billion USD / year.
The Fazz Financial Group raised $53 Million in March 2020.
We are hiring for 40+ positions spread across different teams and at all levels.
- (Junior, Mid, Senior, Staff) Software Engineers - Software Engineering Managers - Mobile / Flutter Engineers - DevOps
TECH: Go Lang, Ruby on Rails, Flutter, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
Or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also some advice
https://dara.network/ | Senior full stack engineer | Full time | Remote (Anywhere) or Onsite (Bangalore, India)
We're on a mission to build communities for changemakers. Our app, Dara is already used by thousands of the best artists, change makers and institutions in the world to connect to each other and their alumni. Dara is inspired by the need for all of us - but especially those trying to make change - to have a safe, private digital space to discover the best work and communicate authentically within our communities.
Tech stack - You’ll be working with Flutter (Dart) as our primary client side language and Python (Django) on the server. We also use HTML/JS/CSS for rendering SEO content, and of course host our own servers for everything.
Perks - Flexible working hours (except 1 daily standup) + office setup budget + health insurance We’re also very small (2 engineers) so you get tons of autonomy.
Get back to me at https://dara.network/dev/ with your coding superpower, and we'll continue the conversation there.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)
PGA of America | Dallas, TX (50% Hybrid or Remote) | Multiple Roles | https://pga.com
Work in Sports. The Coach & Consumer Technology team is building products to support and grow participation in the game of Golf. Our team is building a Platform & Marketplace for 30k PGA Members and 36MM golfers.
- Sr. Software Engineer, Full Stack (Rails / React / Node / AWS)
- Sr. Software Engineer, Mobile (Flutter preferred, but open to other)
Apply for the above at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3123447492