Peek | Backend Engineer, Principal Platform Engineer, Sr iOS Engineer, Web Team Lead | San Francisco & Seattle | ONSITE & VISA (transfer+treaty) | Full-time
Peek makes the world's tours & activities easily bookable — anytime, anywhere. Our leading technology empowers operators to manage and grow their businesses.
We're looking for talented engineers to come work on our industry-leading SaaS for tours and activities operators in San Francisco and Seattle. We're well-funded and are growing quickly. We use Ruby, Elixir, Ember, React, Swift, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, Realm, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP. Join us!
See full job descriptions and apply here: > Backend Engineer: https://grnh.se/b048c8491 > Principal Platform Engineer: https://grnh.se/bc186d791 > Senior iOS Engineer: https://grnh.se/5cb706351 > Web Team Lead: https://grnh.se/25c80e8b1
Check out the rest of our stack: https://stackshare.io/peek/peek-stack
If you have any questions, feel free to email jacob AT peek DOT com.
Icentia | Quebec City | Full-Time | Onsite | https://www.icentia.com/careers
Icentia is both a medical devices manufacturer and a service company. We provide a line of medical testing innovations for healthcare institutions.
* Machine Learning & AI
* Frontend Web
* Desktop Developer
Our flagship product, CardioSTAT, is a compact and comfortable portable ECG recorder designed for long-term continuous monitoring.
You want to make a difference in patient care, join our dynamic, professional and dedicated team to develop innovative solutions to improve medical testing.
BetterUp | Software Engineer (Full-Stack) | Remote | Full-time | https://www.betterup.co/ BetterUp is a personal transformation platform that brings professional coaching to employees at all levels. Our mission is to help people everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion, so our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We're already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like LinkedIn, Salesforce, Capital One, Deloitte, and Logitech among many others.
We are an agile development shop that lives and breathes lean startup principles, continuous deployment, and have built culture of engineering quality where each team member is empowered to have an impact on our mission. Our stack is primarily Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, Postgresql, AWS, and Docker and our principles and practices include:
- Comprehensive test coverage (> 95%) - Maintaining up to date dependencies (minor dependencies upgraded within 1 week of release, major dependencies 1 month) - Continuous Deployment (ship early, ship often) - Performance as a feature (< 250ms 95th percentile API response time) - "Just in time" Architecture (invest in architecture in lockstep with product initiatives) We provide amazing benefits (unlimited vacation, volunteer days), but if you ask the team they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work. If you’re interested in joining our Full-Stack Engineering team apply directly here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/betterup/jobs/935618
AuditBoard is streamlining enterprise risk management and compliance through our SaaS platform (SOX, NIST, PCI, etc). If you're interested in working at a fast growing company building enterprise software that is loved by its users, please get in touch.
- Node.js, Ember.js, Kubernetes, Docker, C#, Python - Small team, lots of independence, flexible schedules - Contribute to open-source projects - Fast paced & growing Looking for:
- Engineering Managers/Technical Leaders - Senior Full Stack Engineers - Senior Front-end Engineers (Ember experience is a huge bonus) - Manager of Information Security - Senior Product Designers - Senior Product Managers For more information, please contact me at email@example.com or apply at https://www.auditboard.com/jobs/
PrepScholar | Boston, MA | Onsite | Full-time | Full Stack Engineer | $100,000-$180,000
PrepScholar’s mission is to improve education at scale through technology. Our flagship product is an SAT/ACT prep program that automatically learns the strengths and weaknesses of each student and creates an individualized learning program through machine learning. You can think of it as an automated tutor that provides a compelling learning experience at scale. We also have a large web presence with over two million monthly visitors to our free tools and articles.
We believe we have a major advantage over other companies in our space because of our technology-centered and analytical approach to education. We're profitable and bootstrapped, and you'll join as an early engineer working on products that impact millions of students worldwide.
* Sass, JQuery, Backbone
* Strong foundation in computer science and software engineering, including competencies in data structures, algorithms, databases, software design and dev ops.
* Strong hands-on experience with our core technologies is a big plus. In particular:
----Python and Django
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and read more at http://www.prepscholar.com/sat/s/careers.
Serotiny | Bay Area, CA | Full-stack Engineer, Frontend Focus | Full Time
Serotiny is a synthetic biology design firm that invents custom proteins to cure cancers and genetic diseases. We help design proteins involved in CAR-T therapies, CRISPR systems and other multi-domain protein therapeutics. See https://serotiny.bio/notes/proteins/
Industry: Synthetic Biology, Biotherapeutics, Bioinformatics, Genetics
Location: San Francisco
Role: Front-end and data-visualization engineer - design, code, and deploy novel interfaces for protein design that interact with our custom API.
Perks: Small credentialed team, flexibility, community engagement
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
Compensation: $100-150k + Equity
Happy to chat. My name is Justin, and my email address is my name at serotiny.bio