October | Node.js lead back-end developer | Paris, France | Full-time | On-site | https://www.october.eu/
We're a 5 years old European Fintech, reinventing FINANCING for small businesses. We do a marketplace where borrowers get smart and easy financing for their company from private lenders.
We're now 90, operating in 4 countries from offices in Paris, Milano, Madrid and Amsterdam. We raised more than $50m over the last 4 years.
-> You can ping me on Twitter @benjaminnetter
INTERCOM | Dublin (Ireland), London (UK) and San Francisco (USA) Full Time | ONSITE | SaaS | https://www.intercom.com/careers/
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products and we ship fast. We're hiring engineers in Dublin, SF and London to work on our product and build message delivery rules and composer, our app framework or our database models and user storage, to name a few.
- SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (LONDON): https://grnh.se/c74cceec1
- ENGINEERING MANAGER (MOBILE SYSTEMS) (DUBLIN): https://grnh.se/531c68d01
- PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER (SF) https://grnh.se/f44555431 Our teams in San Francisco build and maintain our Messenger (our flagship product) our go-to-market expertise, and our on-boarding experiences, ensuring new customers are set up for success when they start using Intercom. Principal engineers are our strongest technical leaders, and work on our hardest problems. They work as force multipliers for teams of engineers and provide engineering org wide leadership
- SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER (DEVOPS) (DUBLIN) https://grnh.se/8bfba8f41 Our devops and security teams are busy ensuring scalability and security of our infrastructure.
ABOUT US: We're a $1.3+ billion company, nearly 600 people and over 25k+ customers including Microsoft, Spotify, Stripe, Airbnb, Hootsuite, Yahoo, and over 500M monthly conversations sent on our platform reaching over a billion people worldwide.
TECH: Ruby on Rails application with an Ember.js frontend. We use MySQL, MongoDB and Amazon’s DynamoDB for most of our storage. Our web messenger is built on React.
Questions? Want a chat? Get in touch at email@example.com or check out our blog: https://www.intercom.com/blog/category/engineering/
AuditBoard | Los Angeles / Orange County | Onsite, Full-time | https://www.auditboard.com/
AuditBoard is streamlining enterprise risk management and compliance through our SaaS platform (SOX, NIST, PCI, etc). If you're interested in working at a fast growing company building enterprise software that is loved by its users, please get in touch.
- Node.js, Ember.js, Kubernetes, Docker, C#, Python - Small team, lots of independence, flexible schedules - Contribute to open-source projects - Fast paced & growing Looking for:
- Full Stack Developers - Front-end Developers (Ember experience is a huge bonus) - Director of InfoSec - Product Designers - Head of People For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at https://www.auditboard.com/jobs/
Second Street | Front-End Software Engineer | St. Louis, MO | Full-time | Local preferred, Remote possible | http://info.secondstreet.com/now-hiring-front-end-dev
We are an audience engagement software platform that is used by over 3,000 media companies and marketers. Some of our leading-edge products include online contests, ballots, polls, quizzes, sweepstakes, email, audience insights, and more. We are seeking tech-savvy professionals who are passionate about our industry, learn quickly, and are motivated to succeed.
To apply, please email a resume to email@example.com. We value transparency, so we’ve written about our process, step-by-step, on our engineering blog . We’ll be sure to let you know along each step of the way how things are going, and whether you’ve made it to the next step.
Second Street Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aurora Solar | http://www.aurorasolar.com/ | San Francisco, CA | Onsite | Full Time | Frontend, Graphic, Infrastructure Engineer
We just raised 20M and are building the software platform that powers the solar industry. Aurora is a cloud-based SaaS solution that allows solar installers to answer 3 questions:
- How many panels fit where on the roof
- How much electricity do they produce
- How much money can the homeowner save
Backend Techstack: Ruby on Rails, Python, Go, PostgreSQL
If you're interested in working with us, please apply online. Mention you're from HN, provider your HN handle and let us know why Aurora is of interest and what you've been working on lately.
BetterUp | Software Engineer (Full-Stack) | Remote | Full-time | https://www.betterup.co/
BetterUp is a personal transformation platform that brings professional coaching to employees at all levels. Our mission is to help people everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion, so our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We're already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like LinkedIn, Salesforce, Capital One, Deloitte, and Logitech among many others.
We are an agile development shop that lives and breathes lean startup principles, continuous deployment, and have built culture of engineering quality where each team member is empowered to have an impact on our mission. Our stack is primarily Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, Postgresql, AWS, and Docker and our principles and practices include:
- Comprehensive test coverage (> 95%) - Maintaining up to date dependencies (minor dependencies upgraded within 1 week of release, major dependencies 1 month) - Continuous Deployment (ship early, ship often) - Performance as a feature (< 250ms 95th percentile API response time) - "Just in time" Architecture (invest in architecture in lockstep with product initiatives) We provide amazing benefits (unlimited vacation, volunteer days), but if you ask the team they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
If you’re interested in joining our Full-Stack Engineering team apply directly here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/betterup/jobs/935618
Woflow | Full Stack / Front End Engineer | San Francisco | Full Time | Onsite
Looking to add an engineer to our small team to help us keep up with growth!
Tech: Ember.js / Ruby on Rails
We are building the data backbone of the food delivery industry and have proven ourselves in the market with the worlds largest food delivery companies.
Peek | Backend Engineer, Principal Platform Engineer, Sr iOS Engineer, Web Team Lead | San Francisco & Seattle | ONSITE | Full-time
Peek makes the world's tours & activities easily bookable — anytime, anywhere. Our leading technology empowers operators to manage and grow their businesses.
We're looking for talented engineers to come work on our industry-leading SaaS in San Francisco and Seattle. We're well-funded and are growing quickly. We use Ruby, Elixir, Ember, React, Swift, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, Realm, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP. Join us!
See full job descriptions and apply here: > Backend Engineer: https://grnh.se/b048c8491 > Principal Platform Engineer: https://grnh.se/bc186d791 > Senior iOS Engineer: https://grnh.se/5cb706351 > Web Team Lead: https://grnh.se/25c80e8b1
Check out the rest of our stack: https://stackshare.io/peek/peek-stack
If you have any questions, feel free to email jacob AT peek DOT com.