PlaytestCloud | Berlin, Germany | Full-time | ONSITE | Software Engineers https://playtestcloud.breezy.hr/p/77910c987e42-software-engi...
We help game studios make the best games they possibly can. Help us achieve our vision!
We are looking for a software engineer who’s curious to work with varying tech stacks, learn as they go and wants to work in a small and dynamic team.
The position will be fully remote at first due to Covid-19 but will be an on-site position in Berlin, Germany later. German language knowledge is NOT required.
Please see link above for information and how to apply.
Technologies we use: Flutter, Ruby on Rails, Objective-C, Java, and of course some bits of Python, Bash, Make, etc.
I’m one of the co-founders, please contact me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Datadog | Software Engineers | ONSITE (Boston, NYC, Paris) and REMOTE | Full-time
Datadog is a monitoring, tracing, and logs system for your infrastructure and services. We build our own tsdb, distributed tracing tools, cutting edge visualizations, and more. We love shipping great experiences for customers just like us and are growing fast!
We write Go, Python, Java, and React, (mostly) run on k8s, and are multi-region and multi-cloud.
We're looking for people who can build systems at scale as we process trillions of events per day. Let us know if that's you!
Ohalo data privacy solutions | London or remote | Frontend (React) Engineer | full time | https://www.ohalo.co/jobs
We are a small, funded company that builds data privacy solutions for some of the biggest enterprises in the world to protect the data rights of millions of people.
We are looking for a frontend (React) engineer with 3-7 years of experience. Remote working or working out of our offices in central London is possible.
Our stack is built in Java/Python with a React frontend. We are expanding our team due to client demand.
The interview process is three steps: 1. 30 minute initial fit interview 2. Technical interview (you will be asked to provide a code sample that is relevant to our requirements or create a new one. In case of the latter option, the new one would not take more than 1-2 hours for a competent engineer.) 3. 1 hour final interview with whole team
Compensation is based on your local geography and experience level. More information is available on our website below.
To find out more about the opportunity, please check out https://www.ohalo.co/jobs. Look forward to hearing from you!
QAware | Frontend, Backend | München (Munich) / Mainz, Germany | Full-time, Part-time, INTERNS, ONSITE
QAware is a project house with ~115 employees, creating value for enterprise customers like BMW, Deutsche Telekom, Allianz and more. QAware was founded in 2005 and is very well funded.
We are continuously ranked among the top employers in Germany (, ) - in 2020 we are ranked 2nd in whole Germany and 1st in the IT sector of whole Germany. For more perks, see . I'm already working there for 6 years, as my managers are treating me very well and the projects are (most of the time) interesting. And we don't have open plan offices!
Office in Munich is close to public transport "Giesing". Office in Mainz is near public transport "Römisches Theather". Office language is German.
- Software engineer: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwareingenieurin/
- Software architect: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwarearchitektin/
- Project manager: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-projektleiterin/
- IT Consultant: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-beraterin/
Questions? Contact me at moritz (dot) kammerer (at) qaware (dot) de
Cohere Health|Senior/Software Engineer|Boston, MA| ONSITE OR REMOTE
Cohere Health is simplifying healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. We build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
This is a unique opportunity to join a new engineering team with great ambition and zero technical debt. You will have an outsized influence on the future direction and technology decisions.
Our application stack:- React - Java Spring/Springboot - MongoDB - AWS Throughout the interview process you can expect the following during your time with us: - A coding test - Phone call to review with hiring manager - Virtual pairing interview (system architecture and design) - Hopefully a quick decision and offer! Software Engineer - https://grnh.se/411abe653us
Senior Software Engineer - https://grnh.se/04bdb7513
Argonne National Laboratory | DevOps | Chicago Area (Lemont, IL) | Onsite | https://www.anl.gov
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world?
Would you like to support scientists performing world-class biology research?
Are you passionate about building cutting edge infrastructure using best practices?
At Argonne, our DevOps group provides IT support for experimental computational projects, where we have the opportunity to leverage cutting edge software and practices. Our software products are collaboratively developed by world class product managers, scientists, designers and developers; along with many collaborations with research institutions across the globe.
Our platform, KBase, aims to be the leading knowledge base for systems biology data and to be publicly accessible to researchers around the world. To meet the key challenges of computational biology, we provide resources to predict and design biological function through a platform that enables secure sharing of data, tools, methods, and conclusions in a unified system. KBase enables researchers to collaboratively generate, test, and share hypotheses about biological functions; perform large-scale analyses on scalable computing infrastructure; and combine multiple lines of evidence to accurately model plant and microbial physiology and community dynamics.
You and the DevOps team will participate in the operation and development of the KBase, PlantSEED and ModelSEED platforms, and make a lasting impact in the field of computational biology.
Most of what this role will work on is open source.
FIVETRAN (https://www.fivetran.com)| OAKLAND, CA | FULL-TIME| ONSITE (remote during shelter-in-place) Fivetran replicates all applications, databases, events, and files into a high-performance data warehouse. Our data connectors free companies to focus on insights instead of fixing data leaks. Now more than ever, companies rely on data to get to critical decisions; Fivetran makes this happen. Good products for good or bad times. Made by good people. Our core values make us who we are: https://fivetran.com/culture
Senior Software Engineers (backend) - https://jobs.lever.co/fivetran/85a46418-dcaa-4158-abb4-5c4f8...
Staff Software Engineers (backend) - https://jobs.lever.co/fivetran/7b676939-d445-4a5b-928b-e5657...
Engineering Manager - https://jobs.lever.co/fivetran/ec158de8-ebfa-4f2a-87f4-b242f...
Product Manager, Databases - https://jobs.lever.co/fivetran/8df9a02e-138a-4921-972b-43fad...
Product Manager, Analyst Experience - https://jobs.lever.co/fivetran/0237797f-3e56-4991-bcfa-7aa7b...
Some of our stack: Java, Postgres, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, CircleCI
Interview process includes a coding test and HM interview prior to (virtual) onsite for tech roles.
Want to learn more? Contact Angeline@fivetran.com
Kira Systems | Software Developer - DevOps Team, QE Specialist(onsite only) | Toronto, Canada | Remote | Onsite | https://www.kirasystems.com Kira Systems is a powerful machine learning software that identifies, extracts, and analyzes text in your contracts and other documents. Our software is intuitive and easy-to-use to uncover relevant information for some of the largest law firms, professional services and corporate companies in the world.
We're hiring a Software Developer (DevOps) to work closely with our developers on building software, maintaining the Continuous Integration pipeline, and tooling. You will also support our development and testing environment, automate our existing tasks, improve our current automation and support and improve our application infrastructure in the cloud. Our app is written in Clojure, Clojurescript, React and Golang. We use PostgreSQL to store our data and don’t hide SQL behind big frameworks. We also use many other popular technologies such as Linux, Docker, AWS, Bash, Ansible, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes and CI/CD. For our QE Specialist role, we use Selenium, Java, JMeter. Our QE Specialist work very closely with developers and product on manual and automation testing.
For more information, visit our careers page https://www.kirasystems.com/careers/?gh_jid=4195424002 or email us at email@example.com.
Telehealth - Ambra Health (https://ambrahealth.com) | REMOTE | Java / Scala / Linux Engineer, Medical Image Storage and Processing | Full time
At Ambra Health we are doing something meaningful about COVID-19. We make it possible for doctors and patients to collaborate remotely, at locations around the world - including many renowned health centers. This involves managing a lot of medical data, getting it to the right place quickly and reliably over the Internet - some very challenging and interesting engineering problems - especially since tele-radiology is just one of many ways customers use Ambra.
We are looking for a Java and Scala developer with Linux experience to work on our remote-only image storage engineering team. This team works on the storage and image-transforming services of our platform, which handle 8 billion (4PB) medical images in data centers and cloud environments around the world. The ideal candidate would be able to be independently with minimal supervision, seasoned to make good productivity/coding/architecture decisions.
- Java (Scala is a bonus)
- Basic Linux system administration skills
- Must live in USA
Big plus if you've got any of these skills:
- Building server software with multi-threading and concurrency, in a distributed network environment
- Experience with DICOM medical file format
- Experience generating, diagnosing or hacking image formats (such as PNG, JPEG, etc)
- Diagnosing application problems in a Linux environment
Our hiring process is pretty simple - short introduction call, 1-hour phone call with the team to get to know each other, then (if it works for you) a paid part-time trial period to see if we like working together.
Send me an email with your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
SS&C Health | Mobile and Fullstack Developers | NYC/KC/BHM/India | Onsite/Remote | https://health.ssctech.com/
We're hiring mobile and fullstack developers to build out modern, scalable applications/services to create world-class solutions in the pharmacy and medical solutions space.
Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and backgrounds, from new graduates to 20-year veterans of the finance and healthcare industries. We are looking for creative engineers and technologists: relevant industry experience is important, but less so than your demonstrated abilities, passion and attitude. We’re always improving and looking for individuals that enjoy being challenged and have a strong desire to make the engineering experience better for our users.
You'll have an opportunity to get on the ground level of transforming our technology stack to Angular, Java and Python with PostgreSQL and Kafka.
You can reach out to me directly on LinkedIn or e-mail to chat about opportunities.
: jbellone at sscinc.com
One Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full-time | https://www.onemedical.com/careers/ One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 80 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find our clinics in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC, San Diego, Portland and most recently, Austin. Here are some of our core technologies, that largely depends on your department: Angular, Python, AWS, Spark, Ruby, MySQL, Android, GraphQL, REST, Java, Cypress, Hadoop, PySpark, Tensorflow, AI/ML
- Engineering jobs - https://www.onemedical.com/careers/engineering/
- Clinical/IT/Doctors/Legal/Marketing/Operations/Sales/etc - https://www.onemedical.com/careers/all-departments/
In my own words, One Medical is a technology company that exists within the health care industry. We are actively trying to improve health care outcomes, including tacking the covid19 epidemic. One Medical is an inclusive company, you work on problems that provide measurable benefits to people's lives, and we are growing quickly.
For a better understanding of One Medical, please check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/onemedical, reach out to our Recruiting team or me.
Cove Markets | Senior Back-End Engineer | Full-Time | Chicago, IL | ONSITE or REMOTE
Cove Markets is revolutionizing bitcoin and crypto trading with a one-stop shop trading platform with advanced tools and analytics. Built by trading software veterans, CoveTrader solves the biggest problem in the market: there are dozens of exchanges, each with different fees and prices that make it nearly impossible to find the best price and trade on it. We use leading-edge analytics combined with the world’s most advanced trading algorithms to help traders achieve higher returns by making the smartest trade possible at any given time in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.
We are looking to add a senior back-end engineer to the team. We primarily work in Java.
Please view our job ad and apply at: https://www.covemarkets.com/careers/backend
HyperCube | Software Engineer | New York, NY (NYC) & San Francisco Bay Area, CA (SF) & Tel Aviv, Israel | Full-time | https://www.hypercube.ai
Do you want to work on challenging machine learning and distributed systems problems? HyperCube is a real-time serving engine for deep learning retrieval applications.
- We are looking for software engineers with at least 2 years of experience
- At least one scripting language, such as Python, Scala, etc.
- At least one compiled language, such as C++, Go, Java, etc.
Preferred experience, 2 or more of the following:
- At least one deep learning framework, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet, etc.
- Building web-scale services and/or distributed systems
- Productionizing machine learning models and applications
- Embeddings and nearest-neighbor search algorithms
- Information retrieval (i.e. Lucene, Elasticsearch, database internals, etc.)
- Hardware acceleration (CPU, GPU, TPU, FPGA, etc.)
Our current tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Python, C++.
HyperCube is a distributed team with offices in New York, NY, San Mateo, CA, and Tel Aviv, Israel. Our team includes world-class scientists and engineers who built large scale ML applications and platforms (including Amazon SageMaker) at leading companies and cloud providers. We are passionate about building great solutions by pushing the boundaries of science and technology.
Email amir [ at ] hypercube.ai, subject line "Hacker News April 2020", to apply or learn more.
FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 US states and 8 million customers. Users love our products and the growth of our company means a constant need for great people.
We've got two flagship products in the US market:
1. The original FanDuel product, our Daily Fantasy Sports app created a brand new industry.
2. We also operate the number one sports betting app in the US. This is a new and exciting market, growing at an incredible rate.
FanDuel is a modern workplace. We keep flexible hours and vacation scheduling. We provide the latest tech and equipment, and keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments.
You can find all open positions and apply directly using my referral link here: https://grnh.se/6f664f3b1
Signal | San Francisco or Remote (US only) | Full-Time, Remote-OK | https://signal.org
Signal is making private communication simple. As an Open Source project supported by grants and donations, Signal can put users first. There are no ads, no affiliate marketers, no creepy tracking. Just open technology for a fast, simple, and secure messaging experience. We design open protocols, develop Open Source software, and give it away for free.
Here are our open roles:
- Server Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/2a5fee8b-5875-46d4-a41d-773a28a...
- Desktop Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/6cbff26c-290a-4e74-a56f-78e9783...
- Android Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/cc2a16be-b9aa-496e-ba2c-cf8ba36...
- iOS Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/5d866dff-b979-4a90-9a53-f581eee...
- Core Library (Rust) Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/ba4cc493-d110-47a7-85ea-8d0a90a...
- Product Designer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/4ad12dc0-e337-44bc-a995-3c7aa28...
Tech Stack: iOS team: Swift & Objective-C. Android team: Java. Desktop team: Electron, web stack (js, css, etc.). Service team: Java, AWS, devops. Distributed Systems/Core Library: Rust
Please email us your resume to: Workwithus@signal.org
dMetrics | NYC | Frontend, Backend, Algorithms Eng | Onsite
- Zero-code, end-to-end NLP framework for non-technical subject matter experts (i.e., people other than us). This means Internet scale data ingestion, near-deduplication, interactive pipeline orchestration, training & annotator management, visualization, signal validation.
- We are usually called upon when the usual run-of-the-mill solutions fail (serve grade A clients).
- Open positions for senior backend, frontend, and algorithms engineers.
- MIT PhD founders (male+female), strong research team, looking to match the level on the engineering side (we are 17).
- CS BS minimum - strong theory knowledge required. ML/NLP background a plus.
- Stack: AWS, ES, Spark, Java backend, React frontend, Java+Python algorithms.
- Onsite - NYC (but remote until the end of end of times).
- More info / to apply: https://dmetrics.com/careers
Minimax Labs | Full-stack, Research engineers/scientists | London, UK | ONSITE/REMOTE, INTERNS, FULL-TIME, | http://minimaxlabs.com
We optimise complex, global operations for billion dollar businesses worldwide with a focus in the energy industry, creating massive value out of thin air and a little cloud.
To support rapid growth, we’re looking for full time employees to work on several exciting new projects and development of our industry leading technology and product. We seek strong full-stack engineers and scientists who want to have a real-world impact to join our elite team in our central London office. We also have internships available for the summer.
- comfortable building clean RESTful APIs (e.g. with Spring-boot)
- experienced in at least one statically typed high-level language (e.g. Java, C# or C++) - know at least one common front-end framework (Angular 2+, React, Vue, etc.)
- able to design systems with distributed front-end/back-end logic (microservices, Docker, AWS/GCE)
- familiar with one scripting language (Python, bash, etc.)
- experience in (or passion for) UI, UX design or data visualisation is a plus.
- love working on challenging, complex real-world problems and high performance applications (Java, AWS) for real business users.
- experience solving hard optimisation (e.g. NP-hard scheduling) problems .
Get in touch at email@example.com for more details
Chainalysis ( https://www.chainalysis.com/ ) |New York, NY| ONSITE | Full Time | no VISA
We create transparency for a global economy built on blockchains, enabling banks, business, and governments to have a common understanding of how people use cryptocurrency.
Looking for Senior Backend Engineer who is experience in operating their production software as well.
Stack: Java, Kafka, AWS, spring boot, postgres, terraform details here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/chainalysis/jobs/4636004002
Nuna (https://www.nuna.com) | San Francisco / DC | Full-time | ONSITE | Visa Transfer We build data and analytics solutions that will help shift the US healthcare system to one based on value and quality. Our technical challenges are complex and compelling, and the work we do has the potential to impact millions of lives. We partner with healthcare plans, providers, and the government.
Data can be a powerful driver of change—but only when it’s acted upon with empathy. Our technology, data, and analytics solutions help healthcare payers, and providers get the answers they need to make quality care more affordable for millions of people.
Open positions include:
* Product Security Engineer (SF)
* Data Scientist (SF)
* Infrastructure Engineer (SF or DC)
* Software Engineer - Web Engineering (SF)
* Software Engineer - Data Infrastructure (SF)
* Senior Product Manager, Enterprise (SF)
Jobs Board: https://bit.ly/nuna-jobs
Backend Tech Stack: AWS/GCP, Java, Spark, Scala, R, Python, Bash, Go
Web Tech Stack: Python backend (Django), React, Typescript
Compensation: market salary & equity. We are well funded. Questions? Contact via email: recruiting+hn@( our domain )
We do messaging. We route billions of SMS and other kinds of messages every year.
We're a pretty international crowd, and we've helped lots of people relocate and helped with visas and things. We're even open to remote workers.
A smattering of our techie jobs:
* Head of Platform Integrations | Seattle https://wrkbl.ink/ggljiBJ
* Technical Solution Architect | Seattle https://wrkbl.ink/hUONDGM
* Growth Marketing Lead | Seattle https://wrkbl.ink/6FrO23g
* Service Implementation Specialist (Spanish Speaking) | Atlanta https://wrkbl.ink/gKRRk1A
* Head of BI and Data platform | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/d6BKI8o
* Data Engineer | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/4RzZgCg
* Software Developer Fullstack (Node.JS, React) | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/ioTC20A
* Software Developer Backend (Java) | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/7gXaCD8
* Software Developer Backend (Java) | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/edXsh7V
* Software Developer Fullstack | Stockholm https://wrkbl.ink/4jGqtNQ
* Software Developer | Kalmar https://wrkbl.ink/8c4WuwK
* Software Developer Backend | London https://wrkbl.ink/4jp5CQk
* Software Developer Frontend | London https://wrkbl.ink/bvFaLvN
* Back Office Engineer https://wrkbl.ink/f9DMvHS
CompilerWorks | SF Bay Area | Full-time, remote (or local) developer/architect/customer facing engineer | $90k-$250k driven by what you bring to the company.
If you love solving tough programming challenges and avoiding organizational politics this might be the place for you.
CompilerWorks is a bespoke compiler company, with our core product centered on compiling SQL code and emitting it as either equivalent code in another dialect or as a lineage model. e.g. would you like to run Oracle PL/SQL on a PostgreSQL database? You can with CompilerWorks.
We are driven to solve interesting engineering problems that compilers can be used to solve. Our current product focus IS disruptive to the database market.
We are looking for EXPERIENCED developers. Our core development language is Java. We are currently a team of 15 in 11 regions, 9 countries.
Evertz Microsystems | https://evertz.io/about.html | India: Bangalore/Bengaluru, onsite | Developer
Evertz Microsystems is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices. We have expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
You would primarily be working on Java products with RabbitMQ, MariaDB, Consul and ZooKeeper. You would be integrating with products written with python and typescript.
You would be a part of helping migrate television broadcasters to a microservices orientated cloud infrastructure built on top of AWS.
Interested? Apply at https://evertz.com/about/careers/366
NDVR (https://www.ndvr.com) | Multiple Positions | Boston / Budapest | ONSITE | Full Time
NDVR is currently looking for talented people to join our team!
We are a group of scientists, technologists, and makers building a fintech startup. Our tight-knit team is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with a sizeable presence in Budapest, Hungary, and is spearheaded by a tech industry veteran CEO who has led multiple companies from foundation through IPO.
* Senior Software Engineer, Java (Budapest)
* React Native Mobile Engineer (Boston / Budapest)
* Quant Researcher (Boston)
Our competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package includes premium healthcare, flexible hours, work from home optionality, career growth opportunities and a team of outstandingly capable and social engineers.
If you are interested reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Domino Data Lab | Software Engineers, Engineering Managers | San Francisco or New York | FULL TIME, ONSITE, VISA | www.dominodatalab.com
We're building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Data scientists are being called upon to solve ever more complex problems across every facet of business and civil life. Domino allows them to develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
We are looking for great engineers who can set technical direction and invent solutions to our most challenging problems at the intersection of modern infrastructure and data science workflows. A few of our exciting challenges include: - Job distribution - Cluster management and orchestration - Asynchronous web development - Cybersecurity - Diverse deployments: cloud, bare-metal, and hybrid - Best-of-breed data science tools and platforms
Our stack is Scala/Java, Play, lots of Docker, MongoDB, and React. Ideally, we'd like someone who's comfortable with these technologies, but we're always excited to meet great engineers who can quickly learn new technologies.
If you are interested in learning more, check out www.dominodatalab.com/careers/engineering/
Quatico.com |Senior Software Engineer (Java), Fullstack, Frontend (React) | Zurich, Switzerland | SALARY: 90k-130k CHF | ONSITE | Swiss or EU member-states passport-holders only
We are a 20-person team building tailored web apps with heavy number crunching on the server. Our products are analyzing the weather data in Switzerland, running the trading dashboards of small private banks and do much more!
Our interview process:
1) Phone screen with our CTO
2) Two sessions of remote pair-programming with our engineers (no algorithmic questions but reasonable pair-programming tasks).
3) Onsite half a day with us.
Tell us if you want to hear more and say hi:
(Please use "HN April" in the subject line to help us filter out spam that became increasingly bigger sadly.)
United Nations | Software Engineers | Full-time | Onsite | Brindisi (Italy), Valencia (Spain), Bangkok (Thailand), Entebbe (Uganda) or NY (US)
Do you want to work with people who help other people? Do you want to participate in projects to prevent conflicts between nations? Do you want to help countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, for a better future of younger generations? Do you want to help us make a better world with your talents?
NetFoundry | REMOTE | Full-time | https://netfoundry.io
Our platform enables devs to embed zero trust, high performance networking in apps via our SDKs.
Embeddable networking opens a new art of the possible like:
1. mPOS apps embedding zero trust via SDK: https://ziti.dev/blog/mobile-point-of-sale-mpos-app-ziti-and...
2. Microsoft choosing us as 1 of 3 networking solutions in world to be embedded in their new private 5G / edge compute solution: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/networking/edge-zones...
Join us to help reinvent networking. Remote and on-site positions (pods) are available, and we are a remote-first company. We are adding to several teams:
Expensify | Full-Stack, PHP, Java, C++, iOS, Android, and/or Infrastructure Engineer | San Francisco, Portland, Michigan, London | REMOTE, VISA welcome | Full-time | we.are.expensify.com | $135K+
Expensify is the most widely used expense management system in the world, with millions of users and more customers than the rest of the industry combined, processing billions of real dollars annually. Expensify has ~130 employees, is self-managed (no VC control), is extremely profitable, and is working to buy back all shares to become 100% employee owned, intending to create liquidity through internal buyback programs and eventual dividends. As an equal member of the team:
- Your voice will carry weight on day one. - Your responsibilities will increase quickly and without limit, as there is virtually no formal management structure to constrain your growth. - You will work on every part of the codebase, without being constrained to any team, layer, or platform. - You will receive a fair, proactive raise bi-annually, without you needing to ask. - You will have the option (not required) to travel with the team domestically and internationally multiple times a year -- spouses and kids welcome (and paid for). - You will be provided the best equipment, a personal mentor committed to your success, tools to encourage a healthy work/life balance, and a workplace that is safe, respectful, collaborative, and inspiring. - You will be truly welcome regardless of age, race, gender, orientation, or other affiliation.
Some of the cool things we're working on:
- Concierge, a “supervised learning” AI-powered customer support platform - BedrockDB.com, an open-source, blockchain-based SQL database atop SQLite - SmartScan, an OCR/human receipt transcription service - Next day ACH processing many millions of dollars daily - Scaling realtime search across 30 days (16TB) of system logs - Cutting edge web/mobile technologies and so much more!
We are very proud of the team we have built, and would love to have you join our large extended family around the world. We are happy to sponsor visas and greencards as needed. All we ask in return is that you get shit done, without ruining it for everyone else: https://blog.expensify.com/2016/06/03/rule-1-get-shit-done/ To apply, just email answers to the following questions to email@example.com (no resume needed):
 What's the URL of your website? If you don't have one, why not?  Tell us about what it is you do (programming, systems engineering, sales, etc.), when you started, and what you've done between then and now.  What do you want to do with the rest of your life, and how is Expensify a step toward your long-term goals?  How did you hear about us? A job posting? Chalk on a sidewalk? From a friend? Let us know where you saw this opening.
Please visit https://we.are.expensify.com, and we can’t wait to meet you soon!
Celonis | Multiple Roles | Munich (Germany) & New York City | ONSITE | https://www.celonis.com
Being a global hyper-growth leader in process mining technology, our goal at Celonis is to establish our Intelligent Business Cloud (IBC) as a standard SaaS solution in any company.
Our Intelligent Business Cloud harnesses the power of our Process Mining technology to help organizations remove operational friction and become a Superfluid Enterprise. Companies around the world, including Siemens, L’Oréal, Uber, Citi, Airbus, and Vodafone, rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change, turning business processes into extraordinary experiences and resulting in millions of dollars saved.
Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.
We are looking for a Data Engineer in New York City:
- Data Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/167444/374423/1585056...)
We are hiring for multiple positions in Munich (Germany):
- Senior Java Developer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166841/374423/1585055...)
- Senior Frontend Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166839/374423/1585055...)
- Senior Java Full Stack Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166840/374423/1585055...)
- C++ Engineer for Database Development (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166831/374423/1585055...)
- Platform Engineer (Kubernetes) (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166836/374423/1585055...)
- Senior Data Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166838/374423/1585055...)
- Senior UI/UX Designer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166342/374423/1585055...)
- Senior QA Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166343/374423/1585055...)
- Team Lead Quality Assurance (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166348/374423/1585055...)
Roblox | San Mateo, CA | Full Time | ONSITE (Remote during Shelter In Place)
We are actively hiring and all interviews are currently done via phone & zoom.
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We are recruiting across multiple teams and positions. Our top priority roles are:
Backend Web Engineer: 5+ years’ experience, Fluent in C#, C++, Java, or another OOP language
C++ / Lua Engineer: 3-5 years’ experience; Proficient in C++; Experience with Lua preferred
C++ / UI Engineer: 3-5+ years’ experience; Proficient in C++; Experience with building very complex end user applications
C++ 3D Modeling Engineer: 3-5+ years'; Proficient in C++ (and/or Python); focus on 3D API's
Data Engineer: 3+ years’ experience; Expert with Java and Go; Custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
Engineering Manager, Developer Tools (3D); 3-5+ years'; Proficient in C++ (and/or Python); focus on growing and mentoring teams
UI Engineer: 2-4+ years experience; Strong Python; Build tools to accelerate the development process for millions of engineers
Please visit https://corp.roblox.com/careers/ to apply, find more information and/or to see our full list of open positions.
Springer Nature | Java/Kotlin Developer | London | Full-time, Onsite | https://sndigital.springernature.com/
At SN Digital we maintain and deliver millions of articles used by researchers, scientists and students around the globe. We offer a non-hierarchical environment where everyone can contribute meaningfully to the direction of the products and the department. We believe in continuously delivering high quality solutions to our customers, and empowering teams to do this. You'll be able to see your work go live, usually immediately, to millions of visitors around the globe. All our software is built iteratively. XP and Kanban heavily influence our flavour of agile and if something isn't working, we change it.
We're looking for:- Java / Kotlin developers (permanent) Contact: Greg.Goorwitch@springernature.com
Coveo | Software Developer | Full-Time | Remote Canada
(More positions available, take a look at the bottom of my post)
We are searching for developers across our various internal teams and use our interview process to make sure we find the right person for the right team. We develop in a variety of different languages such as C#, TypeScript, Python, C++, Scala, Java and more.
We are obviously living in interesting times so telling you about how amazing our offices is not ideal given that everyone is working remotely now. They are really sweet though. We closed a $227 Million funding round last November and are well prepared to succeed in a quickly changing global landscape.
What is Coveo?
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion.
Get in touch directly at aasanovic @ coveo.com or apply through https://careers.coveo.com/ where you'll see all of our job listings.
Talk soon! Stay safe.
Tray.io | London | Backend Engineer (Scala/Java) / Security Engineer / Frontend Engineer | Security Engineer| Site Reliability Engineer| Technical Support Administrator| Full-time | Onsite | https://tray.io
Tray is a visual programming platform. It’s a low-code user experience that allows anyone to build business logic that precisely defines how data flows through their organisation.
We recognise this is a stressful and uncertain time for everyone; Tray.io endeavours to stay strong during this period. We are well funded, with two recent rounds behind us; the latter to make a statement we wanted to remain independent, so we have a large cash runway. The goal of our Engineering team at this time is to come out the other side with an even stronger product so we are continuing to hire, fully remote.
We’ve worked hard on creating a fantastic support layer and business continuity plans for our technical teams and we’re continuing to expand and empower. We are already used to working from home and you’ll find our calendars full of socially “distanced” events already and our leadership are leading regular company-wide updates.
We are excited by people who want to constantly innovate; borrow from other industries, experiment with new tools and pool their knowledge with other solution seekers; people who have shipped entire projects with ownership and autonomy; people who take pride in what gets built, all the whilst balancing day-to-day pragmatism with building for the future.
Current open roles:
- Backend Software Engineer https://boards.greenhouse.io/trayio/jobs/4586921002
- Security Engineer https://boards.greenhouse.io/trayio/jobs/4629664002
- Frontend Software Engineer (Performance) https://boards.greenhouse.io/trayio/jobs/4363932002
- Frontend Software Engineer (Design system) https://boards.greenhouse.io/trayio/jobs/4655086002
Apply: https://tray.io/jobs or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org