We build games that sports fans love to play. Based in the UK, we're a top B2B provider in the gaming sector, powering fan engagement in over 50 countries with notable names in sports and entertainment. Founded four years ago, our company has seen a 100%+ revenue growth annually for three consecutive years. The 15-strong team at Splash works fully remote and values independent and self-motivated members.
We’re looking for several experienced Software Engineers. Based on your area of expertise, you’ll build backend or full-stack components and contribute towards system architecture, security and scalability. As part of the engineering team, you’ll own the whole development lifecycle from receiving/aligning requirements to development, test and operations.
- You own the development of backend or full-stack (depending on your expertise and focus area) features end-to-end.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, ensure product quality and impact decision making.
Optimize applications for speed, security and scale.
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience at tech and product-driven companies
- Some experience with relational databases (we use Postgres)
- Desire to work fully remote and to proactively approach issues
- Fluent English
Depending on your location we’ll offer a competitive market rate salary for your experience level as well as stock options.
Contact: Oliver Renner, CTO - firstname.lastname@example.org
We focus on the "dev" and all of our operations driven by code. Aha! is profitable, you can work from anywhere in North or South America, and we offer excellent benefits. We use our own product to manage our work (which is especially rewarding) and we deploy continuously. Our entire team has always been 100% remote - in North American timezones so we can collaborate during the work day.
Zotero is an open-source project that develops software to help people collect, organize, annotate, cite, and share their research. Our software is recommended by most universities and used by millions of students, scholars, scientists, and researchers worldwide.
This is an open-ended contract role that can scale up and down in hours based on availability and workload.
If you are interested in learning more, please e-mail 76SMXG.Tinker.Careers@us.af.mil and tell them Jake sent you.
What you'll be doing: ReadWorks is looking for an engineer to help us build the next generation of literacy technology. This person will work mainly on our user facing web platform (everything under readworks.org). They will work closely with our Teaching, Learning, & Content (TLC) and Product teams to build features and support our users.
More info here: https://about.readworks.org/careers.html
Contact us: engineering at readworks dot org and mention you read the post on Hacker News!
Launched in 2015, Jill’s Office was created to provide small business owners with a live receptionist service so they don't need to take calls themselves or hire a full-time receptionist. We have an in-house call center to achieve this and all our software for this operation is also in-house.
- full-stack TypeScript: Node.js on backend, native web components (through lit) on frontend
- very small dev team: we report directly to the CEO
- getting started with CDK
- full support of Ubuntu, macOS, and Windows dev machines
- located in Utah but in-person attendance is only required for a few annual activities (like hackathons) (with paid travel if needed)
- lots of opportunities to find your niche from backend to frontend to feature dev to tech debt squashing