Count is like Jupyter, Tableau and Miro combined in one tool. Data teams at some of the world's leading scale-ups use it for everything from iterating data models to performing deep dive analyses and telling impactful stories backed by data.
We're a small team of 8, and we're looking for experienced software engineers who are interested in tackling deep technical challenges in the data analytics space.
For the best possible user experience, we have developed various technologies in-house, including a custom WebGL rendering engine, our own data visualization library, and a reactive SQL/Python notebook and database query framework.
Example projects: accelerating rendering using quadtree tiling, extending interactivity and customizability of visualizations, leveraging LLMs in data exploration, serverless framework for executing database queries at high concurrency.
Our tech stack: TypeScript, Python, Node, WebAssembly, WebGL, Apache Arrow, DuckDB, Kubernetes, React.
If you're interested in learning more about Count or what we're working on, please email our CTO at oli [at] count.co.
Do you want to help transform manufacturing? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space dominated by ancient enterprise technology. Our platform enables our customers to create apps without code and to connect their apps to machines, sensors and smart tools. These augmented production lines would otherwise rely on paper to share information.
We have offices in Somerville, MA, Munich, Germany and Budapest, Hungary. We just closed a $100m series C and are using that capital to grow dramatically. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals of the manufacturing industry.
We'd love to talk to anyone interested, but in particular we are looking to bring folks on in:
- SRE/DevOps: Kubernetes-admin, scalable monitoring across the firewall, hybrid cloud/on-prem deployment
- Web Development: React+Redux frontend, NodeJS+Mongo+Postgres+Redis backend, syncing data with Meteor, delivering useful, real-time experiences in the browser and on Electron
- Data & Pipeline Engineering: planning, implementing, and finding insights with our next generation of process & sensor analytics
- IoT/Embedded Software: delivering a reliable, extensible HW platform across arm and x86, all manner of bus/IO tech
- Machine Learning & Computer Vision: build end-to-end ML and CV products to track and extract valuable insights from raw data, interact with clients to solve real-world problems with data.
Apply at https://tulip.co/careers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead SRE model transition in fast-paced AI retail domain.
- Manage Kubernetes, GCP infrastructure.
- SOC2 compliance, security best practices.
- Champion documentation-driven culture.
- Maintain, improve B2E solutions.
- Experienced with Kubernetes, GCP.
- SOC2, security certification knowledge.
- Strong in SRE principles.
- Excellent documentation, communication skills.
- Independent, problem-solving, fast delivery skills.
- Fully remote, flexible schedule.
- Cutting-edge AI in retail search.
- Diverse, global team.
- Competitive compensation.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Email resume, cover letter to seb [at] adeptmind dot ai, subject: “Infrastructure Engineer Application”.
Be part of our AI-driven retail revolution!
Stytch is building a developer platform for passwordless authentication. Our APIs make it simple to seamlessly onboard, authenticate, and engage users – while simultaneously improving security.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/stytch
Here are our open roles:
-Developer Relations Lead: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/stytch/8a6afc7e-9c64-4221-a0b7-b2b0...
-Developer Success: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/stytch/fa8d9de9-087c-41b4-945a-b8c3...
-Senior Front End Software Engineers: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/stytch/a935d43e-bc19-496b-b25c-3285...
-Senior Backend Software Engineers: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/stytch/9dca03d2-2c7d-4712-afac-d094...
-Senior Full stack Software Engineers: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/stytch/bdbcbc82-b85f-4f7c-8569-dbcc...
Tech Stack: Go for backend services, Node and Typescript for our web services, Next.js and React/Typescript on the frontend. We run on AWS with Kubernetes for containerization, and gRPC and protobufs for internal service communication.
Prequel is an API that makes it easy for B2B companies to sync data directly to their customer's data warehouse, on an ongoing basis.
We're solving a number of hard technical problems that come with syncing tens of billions of rows of data every day with perfect data integrity: building reliable & scalable infrastructure, making data pipelines manageable without domain expertise, and creating a UX that abstracts out the underlying complexity to let the user share or receive data. We're powering this feature at companies like LogRocket, Modern Treasury, Postscript, and Metronome.
// Full job posting here -- https://prequelco.notion.site/Senior-Software-Engineer-Prequ...
// To apply -- email email@example.com and include [HN] in the subject line
TileDB has recently announced a $34 million Series B fund-raise and is actively hiring for engineers across a range of roles (SRE, backend/distributed systems, Python, C++, and more). You will have the opportunity to work on innovative technology that creates impact for challenging problems in genomics, geospatial, machine learning, distributed systems, and many other areas.
TileDB Cloud is the modern database, allowing developers and scientists to capture, analyze, and share any data with any tool. We build on a broad foundation of open source, maintaining the TileDB storage engine, libraries for genomics (single-cell and population), geospatial (raster, point clouds, and more), a TileDB visualization engine extending Babylon.js, and much more (github.com/TileDB-Inc/TileDB)
With TileDB, all data — tables, genomics, images, videos, location, time-series — is captured as multi-dimensional arrays. To supercharge this data, TileDB Cloud implements a serverless infrastructure delivering query execution, access control, data and code sharing, and distributed computing at global scale — eliminating cluster management, minimizing TCO, and promoting scientific collaboration and reproducibility.
We are actively hiring for a number of roles including:
- Site Reliability Engineer (Golang, k8s, Terraform, automation, Prometheus, CloudWatch, GitOps)
- Senior Software Engineer: Backend and distributed systems (Golang, CGo, k8s, Terraform, MySQL/MariaDB)
- Senior Software Engineer: Python Data Science Tooling (Jupyter plugins)
- Senior+ Software Engineer: C++ Database Internals (database query planning/execution, distributed execution; Rust or other systems language ok if paired with exceptional expertise and willingness to write C++)
Apply today at https://tiledb.workable.com or reach out directly (email in profile).
Engineering JD: Pomelo Care is a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians, engineers and problem solvers who are passionate about improving care for moms and babies. As an early member of our engineering team, you will have the opportunity to shape the product, codebase, and culture at Pomelo for years to come.
On any given day, you may:
- Write clean, elegant code to build new features and keep our platform humming
- Design new systems to enable Pomelo's clinical team to deliver personalized care to an expanding patient population
- Build a great mobile experience so pregnant women and new parents feel they have a support team in their pocket
Tools we use:
- GCP, Kotlin, Typescript, React, React Native, Terraform, Spanner DB, Big Query, Dagster, K8s
Personally, I've never had so much fun and learned so much at work. This team is the best so I recommend applying if you're looking to learn a lot and make a big impact in an important space!
Learn more here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/pomelocare
Chestnut is a well funded (a16z) close-knit seed stage insurtech - building next-gen enterprise infrastructure for the insurance industry. If you are a passionate full stack Golang Developer with a track record of building high-quality applications and want to be part of a vibrant team that embraces innovation, we'd love to hear from you!
Golang, React, k8s, AWS
If interested, you can apply above or reach out to me directly: nick [at] chestnutfi.com
Stanford Research Computing (https://srcc.stanford.edu) is a collaboration between University IT and the Vice Provost and Dean of Research. We operate HPC environments for researchers, we do one-time consultations on projects (from software and pipelines, to data management, to physical building design and fit-out), and we provide contract support for individual Labs, Departments, and Schools.
We have three open positions:
• Linux Cluster Sysadmin: You'll be responsible for administering the Stanford SCG compute environment, focused on Genomics and Bioinformatics workloads. We use SLURM, Open OnDemand, Lmod, ZFS, and Ethernet (instead of IB). This is everything from architecture, to some data center work, to user support in office hours. You'll shape the future directions of the cluster, as we work to update our OS, our Open OnDemand, and decide on future hardware and network purchases. More info: http://phxc1b.rfer.us/STANFORD.8GO3H
• High-Risk Cluster Sysadmin: You'll be one of the administrators of Carina, our hybrid on-prem Linux compute environment for researchers working with High-Risk Data (including PHI). We use Anthos/Kubernetes, GCP, Ceph, and some ZFS. You'll help shepherd the cluster through its beta stage, and through the process of expanding it to Google Cloud. More info: http://phxc1b.rfer.us/STANFORDLqtO3I
• Data Center Engineer: You'll be based full-time at our primary research data center in Menlo Park (on the SLAC campus). This position includes everything from racking and cabling to maintaining and troubleshooting power distribution (415v Starline bus), UPS (spinning-mass), generators, VFDs, air handlers, chillers, PLCs, and the like. More info: http://phxc1b.rfer.us/STANFORDKzYMfY
The data center engineer position is onsite; the others are hybrid. If you don't already live in the Bay Area, we provide a relocation incentive. Depending on where you live, we provide free transit passes. Unfortunately, if you don't commute, you will have to pay for parking for the days you're on-site. Work benefits are all publicly documented at https://cardinalatwork.stanford.edu/benefits-rewards. We always get two weeks off around Christmas, through you'll have to spend one or two days on-call.
If you have questions, feel free to reply here or email me (the info is in my profile)!
Full Stack Engineer - Can you break the entire stack? You're the right person for this job. Work on our Rails app, with sprinkles of React, and Python for the deep learning. Everything is dockerized, and we use Kubernetes to deploy.
Frontend Engineer - We're hiring a Frontend Engineer proficient in React, TypeScript, and Ruby on Rails to shape our user experience. Join our team to develop user-friendly interfaces and collaborate on building exceptional web experiences.
Product Designer - As a Product Designer, you will lead the end-to-end design process, from concept to implementation, ensuring a seamless and delightful user experience. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product vision, conduct user research, create visually compelling interfaces, and develop interactive prototypes.
If interested, reach out directly to me: zohaib [at] resemble.ai
We’re now looking for
- Full-stack Engineer. You’ll help us build a visual merchandising tool that fashion merchants love to work with, working closely with our designers to create a delightful, pixel perfect user experience. We expect you to be great at TypeScript and React. Our backend is mostly written in Python, but we’ll help you learn if you aren’t fully comfortable yet.
- Site Reliability Engineer. You’ll help us build and maintain infrastructure to reliably serve thousands of RPS to power business-critical services. You’ll be our first dedicated SRE, so you’ll be leading the work to improve our setup so that we can move fast without breaking things. Some of our current stack is GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform, Loki, Prometheus and ArgoCD, but we’re open to change.
The roles aren’t yet up on our Careers page, but if it sounds interesting please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to tell you more! We hire remotely but require some overlap with CET, +-3 hours CET.
Datadog is a monitoring, tracing, logs system, and more, for your infrastructure and services. We build our own tsdb, event store , distributed tracing tools, cutting edge visualizations, and more. We love shipping great experiences for customers just like us and are growing fast! We write a lot of Go, Java, Python, Typescript (with React), and a bit of other languages. We run on k8s, and are multi-region and multi-cloud.
We're looking for people who can build systems at scale as we process trillions of events per day. Let us know if that's you!
We're a VC-funded startup building an automation platform for Infrastructure-as-Code, adding a Policy-as-Code layer above it, in order to make IaC usable in bigger companies, where you have to take care of state consistency, selective permissions, a usable git flow, etc.
On the backend we're using 100% Go with AWS primitives. We're looking for backend developers who like doing DevOps'y stuff sometimes (because in a way it's the spirit of our company), or have experience with the cloud native ecosystem. Ideally you'd have experience working with an IaC tool, i.e. Terraform, Pulumi, Ansible, CloudFormation, Kubernetes, or SaltStack.
Overall we have a deeply technical product, trying to build something customers love to use, and already have a lot of happy and satisfied customers. We promise interesting work, the ability to open source parts of the project which don't give us a business advantage, as well as healthy working hours. We've also got investment days on Fridays, when you can work on anything you want, as long as it could possibly benefit Spacelift in some way.
If that sounds like fun to you, please apply at https://spacelift.teamtailor.com/jobs/3006934-software-engin...
Additionally, companies involved in the OpenTofu initiative are hiring engineers to the core OpenTofu team! We're looking for self-sufficient senior software engineers, ideally with experience maintaining open-source projects. Your work will be 100% OpenTofu-related. Spacelift is currently done hiring for the OpenTofu team (thanks for the upvotes on previous posts!), but you can find relevant job postings below:
Mechanic Advisor offers a market-leading CRM ( https://steercrm.com ) suite for automotive repair shops, complete with text messaging, email automation, direct mail integration, reputation management, appointment reminders, declined/recommended services, and many other features.
We have a large, modern infrastructure but there's a lot of growth, scaling, automating, new solutions and improvements to do.
You must have extensive, senior-level experience with:
- Kubernetes (EKS preferred) - you have, as primary contributor, created and operated multiple 24/7, production, high-traffic, non-trivial k8s-based infrastructures
- CI/CD (Github Actions preferred)
- a modern programming language (Go preferred)
- working fully remotely in a startup environment
You must be located in Latin America and be a confident communicator.
The successful candidate will join our small Platform Engineering Team and get to work with a diverse suite of technologies, wear many hats or other job post cliches. It's a very busy environment and you need to be comfortable with autonomous work, changing priorities, ad-hoc requests and owning the delivery.
This is a fully remote, no travel required position. We have very few meetings, we're light on process, with mostly flat hierarchy.
If you're a truly senior Platform Engineer please email your resume to email@example.com
Keywords: Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform, GitHub Actions, Go