AUTOMATTIC | SYSTEMS ENGINEER | REMOTE | FULL TIME | Proficiency with some or all of: NGINX, Docker, PHP, Golang, LUA, MySQL, ELK.
We’d love to chat with you if you have:
* Experience with implementing and supporting Kubernetes-based infrastructure.
* Experience working on a large-scale system to make it performant, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant.
* Experience in Linux systems administration and a deep understanding of how web-related services (load balancers, high availability solutions, web servers, databases, caching daemons, etc.) work.
* Proficiency in information systems concepts, system administration, and cloud platforms.
* Proficiency with some or all of: NGINX, Docker, PHP, Golang, LUA, MySQL, ELK.
* Working knowledge of network technologies such as: TCP/IP stack, IPv6, DNS, Anycast, firewalls (iptables), and TLS.
* A passion for open source software.
* A willingness to learn!
ROBLOX | Senior/Principal Software Engineers | San Francisco Bay Area | Onsite Preferred | Full Time | http://www.roblox.com
The Studio Collaboration team at ROBLOX is looking for Engineers! We’re developing new ways to collaborate on art, assets, and code. We regularly release new versions and new tools to our pool of millions of active creators and directly iterate based on feedback from them. We have opportunities for Game Engine collaboration using C++ and Lua and Back End Services using C#.
Join us in making collaborative game development possible for everyone! 52.2 Million Daily Active Users, 11.3 Billion Hours Engaged, 188 Countries, 32 Million Experiences, and 12 million active creators.
Learn More Here - https://blog.roblox.com/
Principal Version Control: https://jobs.roblox.com/careers?gh_jid=4528630