Adjust | Platform Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer | Berlin, Germany | Full-Time | ONSITE | VISA & RELOCATION | https://www.adjust.com/
As a member of our Platform Engineering team, you will be working closely together with our development and marketing teams to address their needs, and help design and scale out the infrastructure of our massive attribution pipeline and related technologies.
Our system is built upon a 500+ bare metal machines running Gentoo Linux to satisfy our needs for a highly customized and specialized environment. We process a few petabytes of incoming data every month, with an increasing rate of growth.
You will help us wrap up the decentralization of our infrastructure over various locations and continuously scale it, making sure that our servers run smoothly and at their highest efficiency.
You will be proactively looking for improvements, offering your help, taking over shifts for on call duties and executing solutions following your automation drive.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, preferably in a sysadmin/devops role
- Experience debugging and fixing code in various languages (Go, C, Perl preferred, but not mandatory)
- A desire to automate things away so that you can focus on less repetitive tasks
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll be shaping, transforming and improving our monitoring infrastructure. The day to day, in this DevOps role, will be researching and testing various ideas, coding & automating the deploy of the best. You’ll then work with the Platform Engineering team to roll them out.
- More info on Platform Engineer role: https://boards.greenhouse.io/adjust/jobs/4213522002
- More info on Site Reliability Engineer role: https://boards.greenhouse.io/adjust/jobs/4210333002
Interested? Let's have a chat. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our careers page: https://www.adjust.com/company/careers/