Supabase || Customer Solution Architect || Fully remote || Full-time || https://supabase.com/careers
Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative, built by developers for developers. Supabase adds auth, realtime, storage, restful APIs and edge functions to Postgres. We are seeking a Customer Solutions Architect (CSA). You'll work with a diverse range of customers: from agile startups building towards their first launch to established brands with serious workloads, that depend on Supabase to help run their business. You will always put customers first, working closely with them to become a trusted adviser who understands their needs, works as a partner toward common success, and advocates for them within Supabase.
* Actively guide new customers through an onboarding journey, utilizing emails, docs, guides, and webinars to promote their rapid deployment and growth on the platform.
* Determine business and technical objectives to set appropriate expectations of the Supabase platform and define the criteria for success, ensuring that customers receive the help and guidance they need to achieve it.
* Educate customers on Supabase architecture principles, share best practices, and assist in the development of technical solutions to enable them to develop reliable and scalable applications.
* Work closely with support and engineering teams to ensure that customer issues are addressed efficiently and transparently, to help build trust in the platform.
* Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience.
* Strong background with relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL or MySQL.
* Well-organized and effective communicator of technical concepts.
More info and apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/supabase/jobs/4888237004
Stratosphere Digital | Full-stack developer | Full-time | USA | Remote
We’re a small, remote, full-stack digital agency specializing in designing and developing websites, web apps, mobile apps, and other custom software for clients around the world. In our work and life, we strive for quality over quantity: we care about selecting clients who are a good fit, taking the time to do things right, and giving ourselves the space to learn and grow from each other. Learn more about us at https://stratosphere.digital.
We're looking for someone who has:
* At least 5 years of full-stack software development experience
* Proven experience leading the development of complex software applications
* Comfortable writing code for both web and mobile platforms
* Ability to interact with clients and communicate with non-technical stakeholders
* Good productivity with most the technologies below (though a willingness to learn and improve is what’s most important)
* Mobile apps (React Native, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, Cordova, etc.)
* API development (REST, GraphQL)
For more info and to apply, go to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WxiDWybsyZtsJG36vV_csvHe...