You'll be joining a close-knit team of 3 engineers currently to work across our product verticals. You'll have the opportunity to lead and own new projects / initiatives from idea to production end-to-end (architecture to deployment). We move fast and have come an incredibly long way on a tiny team. We're looking for a self-starter and resourceful engineer with strong communication skills and experience building things from scratch.
Frontend (React Native) Engineer: https://levelsfyi.notion.site/Senior-Frontend-Software-Engin...
Engineering JD: Pomelo Care is a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians, engineers and problem solvers who are passionate about improving care for moms and babies. As an early member of our engineering team, you will have the opportunity to shape the product, codebase, and culture at Pomelo for years to come.
On any given day, you may:
- Write clean, elegant code to build new features and keep our platform humming
- Design new systems to enable Pomelo's clinical team to deliver personalized care to an expanding patient population
- Build a great mobile experience so pregnant women and new parents feel they have a support team in their pocket
Tools we use:
- GCP, Kotlin, Typescript, React, React Native, Terraform, Spanner DB, Big Query, Dagster, K8s
Personally, I've never had so much fun and learned so much at work. This team is the best so I recommend applying if you're looking to learn a lot and make a big impact in an important space!
Learn more here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/pomelocare
TalkJS lets developers build a perfect chat feature in mere minutes. We power communication in online marketplaces, community sites, multiplayer apps, trading platforms and so on. We're product driven and we care tremendously about quality.
We're headquartered in the Netherlands and our team is spread across the Central European Timezone +/- 3h.
Currently particularly looking for:* Mobile SDK Developer (iOS/Android/React Native/Flutter) * Full-stack Developer (TypeScript/Elixir/Postgres) If you enjoy crafting perfect libraries and APIs for other programmers to use, get in touch!
TalkJS touches millions of people and is growing quickly. We want to be the tool that every developer thinks of for building communication features, a bit like what Stripe is for payments. 80% of the company is product people, founders are a designer and a programmer.
Our strategy is to give great engineers the maximum amount of freedom, so they can ship fantastic SDKs, APIs and features. This means a lot of responsibility, a sane work/life balance, no meetings, no red tape. We're growing, profitable, and not dependent on venture funding. Sound good?
More info on all positions + how to apply: https://talkjs.com/jobs/
Virta Health is on a mission to transform diabetes care and reverse the type 2 diabetes epidemic. Current treatment approaches aren’t working—over half of US adults have either type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. Virta is changing this by helping people reverse type 2 diabetes through innovations in technology, personalized nutrition, and virtual care delivery reinvented from the ground up. We have raised over $350 million from top-tier investors, and partner with the largest health plans, employers, and government organizations to help their employees and members restore their health and live diabetes-free. Join us on our mission to reverse diabetes in 100M people.
Virta has been named one of Time's 100 Most Influential Companies 2023 and one of Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2023.
Positions are Remote-first (USA Only). Virta also has offices in San Francisco, CA and Denver, CO.
Tech stack: Typescript, React/React-Native, Python, GCP, Golang
- Senior Data Scientist ($177,794 - $199,690): https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/virtahealth/eae2e1b2-8829-485e-84eb...
- Engineering Director, Virta Programs Group ($201,006 - $225,849): https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/virtahealth/a62eccf7-48e6-4cca-a939...
- Engineer Manager, Adoption ($157,139 - $202,943): https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/virtahealth/887de889-1d5d-4ad5-a3e6...
- Senior Cloud Infrastructure Automation Engineer ($164,996 - $185,388): https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/virtahealth/69b00645-02b2-4218-9d04...
- Senior Software Engineer, Backend - Revenue Platform ($157,139 - $176,560): https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/virtahealth/eabf6acf-38d8-41d2-b8b8...
- Senior Software Engineer Fullstack - Retention ($157,139 - $176,650): https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/virtahealth/64a7e809-b1b6-4c2a-a6ad...
- Software Engineer, Fullstack ($145,885 - $176,560): https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/virtahealth/8630bf28-6949-46f3-a68d...
- Senior Product Manager, Growth ($148,068 - $174,197): https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/virtahealth/5a6487e9-e805-421d-96b8...
Yurtle is a VC funded (just completed a funding round) startup aiming to tackle the growing crisis of caregiving in the UK and beyond. There are 13 million caregivers in the UK - half of which care for both a child and an elderly relative. With an ageing population and an average 10-year gap between lifespan and years in good health, the demand for care is rampant. With care homes becoming even less appealing post-covid, and a projected shortage of 400,000 professional carers by 2028, family caregivers are filling the void. 12,000 people are thrust into a caregiving role each day in the UK alone .
We are building a caregiving super app that will provide the right tools, support and community to make caregiving responsibilities significantly more manageable and prevent caregiver burnout. We are then bundling that with a bespoke insurance product that provides money for backup care when a primary caregiver falls ill, which we distribute to companies as an employee benefits package. This allows us to scale much faster than with a direct-to-consumer approach.
We are looking for one or two full stack software engineers who are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment, and ideally experienced with most, if not all of, React (plus Redux), Node.js, MySQL, Google Cloud, React Native (plus Expo).
If you are interested in applying, please send me (the CTO) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org