Tiqets | Backend, Front-End, Data | Amsterdam | Full-Time | ONSITE | https://www.tiqets.com
Tiqets is revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more, simply by showing their smartphones.
We started our journey about 5 years ago, and have been successful in gaining a major position in this rapidly expanding and evolving market. The main office with about 140 people from 20+ nationalities is in Amsterdam, but we have feet on the ground all over the world.
Our stack includes Python, Postgres, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Ansible, React, Swift, Kotlin. Also see https://stackshare.io/tiqets/tiqets. We care about both stable and new technology, as well as building an excellent product that our customers and partners love, as smart and fast as possible. There is no silver bullet, we learn, build and grow together.
We have several tech positions open, on different levels, i.e. Backend, Front-end, Head of Development, and Data Engineering. Check out https://tiqets.homerun.co/?tags%5B%5D=department%2CTech or email at jobs AT tiqets.com for more info.
Ario | Senior iOS Developer | Norfolk, VA | Onsite (relocation paid)
Help us build a smarter workforce with Augmented Reality!
Develop and support high-quality, polished, and reliable iOS // Swift frameworks and applications
- 3-5 years of app development with Swift. - 1+ year working with ARKit inside native iOS applications utilizing Swift. - Some experience working with APIs, familiarization with sending authorization tokens and pulling data - Familiarity or capability to quickly learn SceneKit. - Proven track record of writing structured, well documented and maintainable Swift code. Please provide code samples for review. - Experience working with artists and creators
- Those who can architect and handle end-to-end delivery of a complex iOS project that involves ARKit + SceneKit. - Experience packaging an existing Swift codebase into a shareable library - Bonus points for experience working with Node.js - Tech lead and has mentored junior devs. As we grow, you will likely work with new hires and also contracting resources so it’s good if you are able to break up a complicated engineering task into sections and delegate some aspects. - What Will Make You Successful at Ario? - You have a passion for emerging technology. You’re infinitely curious. You have a sense of humor; we all love a good laugh. You believe in the potential in everyone. You like to collaborate and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
--- Perks ---
- We’re located in downtown Norfolk, VA with 16th floor views of the Norfolk Harbor and plenty of windows and sunlight. Located steps from the Norfolk Tide Light Rail you’ll find coming and going from our headquarters easy, but if you prefer to drive we provide paid parking onsite. Our location is immensely walkable to countless restaurants and venues. - We want you to be comfortable and have the tools you need to succeed. We’ll hook you up with a brand new Macbook. We’ll also provide one of those nifty standing desks if you’d like. - We want you to be healthy and happy. We offer health insurance options (and we’ll even pay for part of it!), a gym membership and 3 weeks off to start. - Through the co-working space we participate in you’ll have access to a podcast booth, showers, local fresh-brewed coffee, wellness/ mother’s room and more.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Netsells | York, UK | Non-Remote | iOS / Back-End / Front-End
Hello! Based in the heart of York, we are a development agency that works with a range of clients, from innovative startups to large household names, using cutting-edge technologies to solve critical business challenges and drive sustainable growth.
We work across web and mobile, creating bespoke applications, websites and software. Our stack is mainly based on Laravel, AWS, Vue.JS, Swift, Flutter, React, .Net and C#, but we're always looking to adapt and use the best frameworks/tools for the job.
With almost 50 full time team members, our cross-functional team consists of designers, business analysts, project managers, developers and QA Analysts. We're a talented bunch of curious minds who take great pride in our work and successes.
We also continue to be aware of our influence on the tech sector at a national and local scale and have taken steps to ensure this is positive. In 2018 we signed up to PWC’s Tech She Can charter, an initiative focused on getting more women into the technology industry. We also sponsor a number of local events including the Laravel Meetup and Women in Tech York.
Please email email@example.com for more info, or checkout our vacancies page on our site. https://netsells.co.uk/vacancies
Catawiki | Engineers | Amsterdam(Netherlands) | Full Time | ONSITE | VISA | www.catawiki.com
As one of the fastest growing online companies in Europe we offer a great opportunity for you to grow as a developer working with an amazing team of 70+ engineers inside a diverse company with 40 nationalities and counting!
We have vacancies for back-end, front-end, iOS and Android Developers. On a daily basis you'll work with Ruby, JS, Swift, Java and Python. If you're into lower level technologies we have challenges for you helping us scale Nginx, MySQL, Redis and ElasticSearch, all running in a multi-tenant environment (metal, AWS, GCP).
Our challenges today include migrating our old Rails platform, create a seamless integration between our hosting providers and establishing sane abstractions across all of our applications/services. As well as this we’re building out our microservice architecture (40 services and counting) and building out new features for our millions of users.
You can work from two locations in the Netherlands (Amsterdam or Assen) and we've gotten pretty good at the whole relocation business, so even if you're outside the country feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé (Github/Gitlab will suffice if you don’t have a CV handy) if you're interested in learning more. You can also apply direct on our careers page: https://www.catawiki.com/jobs and you can read more about our recruitment process here: https://github.com/catawiki/join-us.
Affirm | Engineers / Engineering Managers / Ops / Analytics / Sales / Product / HR / Recruiting / Design / Strategy | San Francisco / NYC New York / Pittsburgh, PA | Onsite | Fulltime / Interns Affirm offers services that empower consumers to advance their financial well-being. Affirm was started by Max Levchin (PayPal CTO, Chairman of Yelp, Founder of Slide , HVF) with the goal of revolutionizing the banking industry to be more accountable and accessible to consumers.
Peloton, Casper, Warby Parker, Walmart, and countless other companies use us as their financing partner.
Some perks / benefits:
- competitive salary + equity
- health/ dental/ vision insurance
- unlimited time off (people take an average of 4 weeks off per year)
- learning and development budget - transportation stipend
- fitness stipend
- phone stipend
- stipend to use Affirm products so you know the experience from a user standpoint
- 1 audiobook/month through an Audible subscription, plus 1 physical book per quarter
- free lunch and dinner at the office
Come help us build honest and transparent financial products that help people!
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2NjlwAE
Laixer | (Jun-Mid-Senior) Software Developer | Applied mathematics | Data Science | Delft, The Netherlands, NLD | ONSITE
We use the latest technologies for solving complex problems. Join us to find out!
* .NET Core, PostgreSQL, PLSQL, gRPC, Tensorflow, Keras * C++17, C#, Rust, Golang, Swift, Kotlin * Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Embedded, Azure Cloud Not a developer? We're also looking for data scientists. Strong math background? Let us know!
Contact at email@example.com
No recruiters plz.
NORTHWOODS | (Mid-Senior) Software Developer | Columbus, Ohio | ONSITE
At Northwoods we solve more problems for the Human Services industry than you can shake a stick at.
We use a few different stacks. We try and pick the right tech to solve our customers problems. 1) .NET, ASP, WCF, SQL Server 2) Angular, Ruby, Redis, SQL, Graph database, Elasticsearch 3) iOS (mostly obj-c, but a little bit of Swift), Cross platform (Xamarin for iOS, Android, and even UWP) 4) AWS, Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Elasticsearch
Glovo | Barcelona | Onsite | Full-time | https://glovoapp.com/en/jobs
Barcelona based Global on demand delivery player that on average opened in a new city every 4 days in 2018 with 400%+ YoY growth. We just closed another round of funding (150m) and are expanding our engineering team from 70 atm to 300 over the next 18 months.
Looking for engineers of all types (Data, Backend, FrontEnd, Mobile, Infrastructure, DevOps, Security) to work in many teams. Genuinely a great team that is scaling up and making everything in a city accessible to anyone. We dont deliver just food and the only super app based out of Europe.
All AWS based, Java backend, Vue.js Front End, Swift/Kotlin mobile apps.
TrustFlight is bringing modern software and development practices to the aviation industry. We provide tools for aircraft owners to manage their aircraft and replace outdated paper-based processes.
- Swift (iOS) App
- Ruby on Rails API Server
- Docker / Swarm / K8s orchestration
We're primarily looking for software developers who feel they would be useful given our stack, but we’re keen to hear from anyone who thinks they have something to offer even if we’re not specifically targeting the role you fill. If you have enthusiasm for what you do and are willing to take on new challenges, then we’d love to hear from you.
All skill levels considered, with rough salary ranges of £30-50k for mid level, £20-30k for junior developers.
As a company, we’re small, but growing fast, having just moved into a new office in the centre of Leamington Spa, Warwickshire (commutable from Birmingham, West Midlands) and are looking for people to join our dedicated team. We have modern working practices, promoting flexible working and continuous development of all of our staff members. Even as a small company, we’re interested in hiring the best, so salaries are all very competitive with larger companies for the given candidate’s skill level.
To apply or learn more, drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://trustflight.io
Craftnote | Engineering | Berlin, Germany | ONSITE & REMOTE
Craftnote offers a mobile app and SaaS solution for the construction business. We always work customer-focussed, are technologically strong and open for innovation. As corporate start-up of fischer group Germany, we enjoy both the agility of a small & independent team as well as the experience and stability of a large corporation.
Available positions: - Senior Mobile Developer Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Senior Mobile Developer iOS (Swift)
- Senior Mobile Developer Web (Angular)
- Junior Mobile Developer Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Junior Mobile Developer iOS (Swift)
- Junior Mobile Developer Web (Angular)
Benefits: - Hardware of your choice
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Location-independent working
- Responsibility & Freedoms
- Modern working environment
- Training & regular team events
- Occupational pension provision
Bonus Points for: - Experience managing clients and client relationships - TypeScript - Angular - Mobile development - React Native, Rails, PHP, .NET, Ionic, Swift
See more and join us https://ae.studio/join-us
Mercury | iOS Swift, React+Typescript, Haskell or generalist Software Engineer | San Francisco, CA | Full-time | ONSITE
Mercury (mercury.co) is building a bank for startups. We are currently 11 people (7 engineers, 1 designer, 3 BD/Ops) and have raised $6m from a tier A VC (A16Z). We launched 10 weeks ago and have 1k+ happy customers.
This is my 4th company. My previous company, Heyzap, was YC09, was funded by USV+Qualcomm and was acquired for $45m last year.
Backend: Haskell Frontend: React/Redux/Typescript/iOS/Android Infra: NixOS, AWS
We like generalist engineers and happy to hire smart people that are willing to learn.
My email in profile or email jobs AT mercury DOT co.
Learn more: https://mercury.co/jobs
Canva | full-time senior hires | Sydney | PERMANENT, ONSITE, VISA https://about.canva.com/careers/
Australia's fastest growing startup. We're taking over the world of design and content creation with a product loved by millions of people around the world.
Come work with some of the best people in the industry doing the best work of their lives.
Recruiting across lots of roles (check out out our careers page above) - including Frontend, Backend, iOS, Android, UX Design, Digital Design, Product, Growth, Data Science and more.
Engineering stacks: backend = scalable Java services, web = React + TypeScript, iOS = Swift, Android = Java & Kotlin.
Feel free to ping me an email at scott[.]c[@]Canva[.]com for a referral, any questions on what life here is like, and the cool things we're doing in engineering, design & product.
Permanent & onsite roles only
Co—Star Astrology | Full-time | On-site | New York | $130-150k + equity
Co-Star is bringing astrology into the 21st century with a social, personalized experience that helps people reflect and connect in real, meaningful ways. We just raised $5m from the people behind companies like Glossier, Rent the Runway, eBay, Periscope, and Everlane.
We’re looking for iOS, Android, and full-stack software developers to join our 8-person team in Chinatown, NYC.
We want your help:
• Transforming NASA data into astrological patterns that astrologers can write and map copy to • Using TB of data to define and create personalized, emotionally resonant content • Developing internal tools to give our writers superpowers • Shipping new features & A/B tests in our Apple-lauded iOS app • Scaling our backend infrastructure to >1M daily users Our stack includes
• Haskell for our backend • Swift and Android Native (kotlin) for our mobile apps • React and TypeScript on the web (costarastrology.com + internal tools) • AWS to host our infrastructure • PostgreSQL Competitive comp, $0 deductible fully-covered health care, unlimited vacation (min 4 weeks), conference/book/whatever budget
Read more details here -> https://www.costarastrology.com/jobs + feel free to email directly with questions -> ben at costarastrology.com
The Athletic (YC S16) | San Francisco, CA | Android, iOS, Full Stack | Onsite
NBA Free Agency. NHL Free Agency. MLB All Star Game. When history happens in sports we cover it. Be apart of the team that brings that story to the fans. We are a well funded C-Round startup that has quickly become one of the top 10 digital subscription publishers in the world.
Looking for experienced software engineers.
Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
Intersection | https://www.intersection.com | Manhattan, New York City (NYC) | Multiple Roles | Full-time | ONSITE
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces. Our products include a smart cities platform, Link (such as LinkNYC), Transit, Connect Communities, and programmatic advertising.
Here are some of the roles we have open:
* Software Engineer, Smart Cities Platform * Senior Software Engineer, Smart Cities Platform * Senior Software Engineer, Transit * Staff Software Engineering, Smart Cities Platform * Senior Software Engineering, Front End * Senior Software Engineer, Smart Cities Client Experience * Technical Lead, AdTech * Technical Lead, Ad Products * Graphic Designer (Marketing) * VP of Sales (Place Exchange) * Director, Business Development (Place Exchange) You can see some of our open roles here: https://rebrand.ly/ixnjobs
If you're generally interested in smart cities or you see a role on the list that you're interested in, feel free to reach out to me at matt.joseph [ at ] intersection.com with "Hacker News" in the subject.
For a bit of background on what we're building, check out this post: https://ixn.intersection.com/building-smart-city-kiosks-with...
Beekeeper | Growth Backend Engineer | ONSITE (Zurich, Switzerland) | Full-time
Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology? We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments.
As a Back-end Software Engineer in the Growth team you will be responsible for figuring out ways to scale our acquisition channels and run growth experiments to increase user activation and retention on a regular basis in close cooperation with our product and engineering team. The ideal candidate has a full-stack developer profile, with a specialisation in backend.
Technologies Used: Python, Java, Node.js, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Docker, Vue.js, Objective-C/Swift, Kotlin
Find more here : https://boards.greenhouse.io/beekeeper/jobs/1679583
TalkJS | REMOTE (Europe only) or ONSITE (Eindhoven, Netherlands) | https://talkjs.com
TalkJS lets developers build custom chat features in hours instead of months. We're product driven and we power communication inside online marketplaces, community sites, trading platforms and so on.
-- ONLINE MARKETER --
Demand for TalkJS is quickly increasing to the point that we have no time left to work on the funnel that drives this demand. This is a luxury problem, which we intend to solve with full force with the help of you, an experienced online marketer with a passion for technical products. We're looking for someone who:
* Has demonstrable experience growing B2B SaaS inbound * Has sufficient tech skills to set up analytics pipelines * Proactively iterates and experiments * Can write * Wants to jump on a rocket ship that's just taking off² Bonus points if you can code a bit. We offer you an opportunity to start, build, and lead our marketing team as we grow. Significant equity is on the table, as well as the chance to work in a great collaborative, open, and constructive distributed team culture.
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention something you've helped grow and include something you've written. This can be anything that shows your ability to enthuse: a blog post or a landing page or even a flyer for the local christmas fair.
²) I'm well aware that this is a platitude, but in our case it's really quite true and it wasn't half a year ago. We're blowing up and we need your help :-)
-- MOBILE DEVELOPER WHO LOVES API DESIGN --
TalkJS is currently focused on the web and that's just not good enough. Easy to use APIs and SDKs are the key to our success on the web, and we're looking to do this natively on mobile as well. We could use your help with that.
If you're an experienced developer who's good at coming up with Java and Swift APIs that Android/iOS devs love to use, then get in touch. We don't have the job opening published yet, so just email to email@example.com. Bonus points if you can show us an API you designed (on any platform).
Like the marketing job, this is remote (Europe) or on-site in Eindhoven, NL. ⠀
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Stream | Golang, iOS, and Android Senior Developers | Remote / Onsite | Full time | Amsterdam
Stream is an API platform that powers Feeds and Chat for over 500 million end-users – many companies of which you use daily.
Our team is hiring backend developers to work on our API platform and distributed data storage (Go for almost everything), as well as iOS, and Android developers to work on our SDK libraries in Swift, Java, and Kotlin.
Want to join an excellent team and build great products used by millions of users? Apply now at https://angel.co/company/stream
Signal | San Francisco or Remote (US only) | Full-Time, Remote-OK | https://signal.org
Signal is making private communication simple. As an Open Source project supported by grants and donations, Signal can put users first. There are no ads, no affiliate marketers, no creepy tracking. Just open technology for a fast, simple, and secure messaging experience. We design open protocols, develop Open Source software, and give it away for free.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/signal
Here are our open roles:
- Server Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/2a5fee8b-5875-46d4-a41d-773a28a...
- Desktop Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/6cbff26c-290a-4e74-a56f-78e9783...
- Android Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/cc2a16be-b9aa-496e-ba2c-cf8ba36...
- iOS Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/5d866dff-b979-4a90-9a53-f581eee...
-Distributed Systems (Rust) Developer: https://jobs.lever.co/signal/7aa1ff1f-bd43-4359-82c7-8703d8b...
Tech Stack: iOS team: Swift & Objective-C. Android team: Java. Desktop team: Electron, web stack (js, css, etc.). Service team: Java, AWS, devops. Distributed Systems: Rust
Please email us your resume to: Workwithus@signal.org
Qardio | Android/iOS/Senior Java/Front-end Software Engineers | Amsterdam/London/San Francisco | Full-Time | https://www.getqardio.com
Qardio makes health monitoring smarter. Come to build the future of healthcare:
* iOS (Swift)
* Web front-end
* Build products for a user base of millions of users
* Complex and exciting technical challenges, machine learning, big data, and building refined user interfaces to delight our users
* See your product featured on TV and magazines around the world and by third-parties (Apple!) press releases
> Get in touch
> Apply at https://careers.getqardio.com
> Or email us at stars (at) getqardio.com
PAX | San Francisco, CA | Onsite | https://www.paxvapor.com
PAX is a leading consumer technology company that designs and manufactures premium vaporizers for safe and responsible consumption of legal cannabis. PAX devices are compatible with the PAX Mobile App that allows consumers to bring control, predictability, and simplicity to their cannabis rituals.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/pax-labs
Recruiting Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our open positions:
* All Roles: https://grnh.se/8d25e6c71
* Senior Android Engineer : https://boards.greenhouse.io/paxlabs/jobs/1490605?t=8d25e6c7...
* Senior iOS Engineer: https://boards.greenhouse.io/paxlabs/jobs/1563916?t=8d25e6c7...
* Senior Software Engineer, Backend: https://boards.greenhouse.io/paxlabs/jobs/1490621?t=8d25e6c7...
* Infrastructure Engineer: https://boards.greenhouse.io/paxlabs/jobs/1671812?t=8d25e6c7...
* Security Engineer: https://boards.greenhouse.io/paxlabs/jobs/1664893?t=8d25e6c7...
* Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Toronto: https://grnh.se/9fdceae41
Tech Stack: Cloud Foundry on AWS for hosting all servers, Akamai CDN, Java 8/Kotlin used on all backend services and APIs, RDS (AWS MySQL) used for account data storage, AWS S3 used for raw storage, RedShift used for analytics, React.js used for web based front end clients (including dashboards), Swift for iOS, Kotlin for Android, Python for Data Science
Airtable | Software Engineer | San Francisco | REMOTE (US only)
Airtable's mission is to expand human productivity by letting everyone create tools to organize their world. Our current product includes a real-time collaborative database and a rich set of components for building tools using this database. Unlike single-purpose apps, we think of Airtable as a toolkit of building blocks that people can repurpose to create their own applications. Our roadmap is filled with enhancements and additions to this toolkit that will push the boundaries of Airtable's capabilities.
To see some of the ways people are already using Airtable, check out https://airtable.com/universe
We're a small team, with backgrounds from Google, Facebook, Microsoft, etc. We believe in the power of highly motivated and capable individuals to accomplish great things in small teams, with end-to-end ownership of projects and rapid iteration. Read more about our engineering culture and values here: https://www.keyvalues.com/airtable
You can apply here: https://airtable.com/jobs
Blockstack (YC S14) | New York, NY or Remote | Full-Time, Onsite or Remote | https://blockstack.org
Blockstack is a decentralized computing platform. It’s the easiest way to build decentralized apps that can scale. Blockstack PBC, a public benefit corp, is dedicated to building the core Blockstack protocols and developer platform. Blockstack PBC’s mission is to enable an open, decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users by giving them more control over information and computation.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/blockstack
Here are our open roles:
- All Open Positions: https://jobs.lever.co/blockstack?lever-source=keyvalues
- App Mining Product Lead: https://jobs.lever.co/blockstack/43e9a278-5fc9-445e-a357-415...
Repod | Mobile Engineer | Full-Time | Remote | San Diego
At Repod, our goal is to empower people to discover, listen, and share great podcasts. Podcasts are unique in that they inspire us, help us learn something new, or captivate us with the way stories are told. Yet, all of these experiences are rarely shared with one another. By connecting people with an easy way to share and discuss podcasts, Repod helps people find and listen to great podcasts.
Currently, we are a two person team (2 cofounders) and are looking for our 1st full-time team member by way of mobile engineer. We are in the midst of a public beta and will be launching in the near future.
As the lead mobile engineer at Repod, you'll initially be working in our main repo developing and launching new features. Repod is built using React Native and relies heavily on a native audio player built in Swift/Java. As we expand our product, you’ll help inform the technologies used in our future growth. The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be instrumental.
We have one requirement — must love podcasts.
Interested? Find our post at https://angel.co/company/repod/jobs/553851-mobile-engineer or send us a note to email@example.com
On the fence? Checkout and download our app at https://repod.io/
vivint.SmartHome | Home Automation - IoT, AI, making cool stuff | Boston, MA | onsite
At our NEW Boston Innovation Center at 101 Seaport Blvd, we're delivering an integrated platform, award-winning products and the industry's first artificial intelligence for the smart home.
Check out our openings and join the #SmartHomeRevolution
We are looking for wicked smart engineers across multiple functions, but here are just a few:
-Manual QA Engineers
-Platform Engineer (Go)
-Mobile Software Engineer (multiple Android and iOS)
Check out all of our openings here:
technologies we touch: golang, kotlin, python, c/c++, swift, kubernetes
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Madwire | Software Engineer | Fort Collins, Colorado | ONSITE | https://madwire-1.workable.com/
We provides world-class digital marketing software and highly skilled professional marketing services through a single, powerful platform. We're currently building out version three of our flagship product, Marketing 360® and with that, looking to expand our software team.
We're a small software department broken up into many teams, each of which are hiring. For that reason, individual position details are provided respective links below. In general our department is focused on rapidly developing and deploying software. We strive to focus on failing quickly and iterating, while writing maintainable and testable code and additionally used CiCd.
PHP Backend position utilizes primarily PHP 7 but also has some Python scripts for some assistance. The storage is primarily MySQL with some Document DB stores and Redis used for caching. All of this is deployed to Linux machines on EC2, using Docker containers.
The mobile department strives to write clean code. We are currently looking to hire someone to take our existing iOS application, written in Swift, and own the process of converting it to Android with feature parity. We have designers to assist with UI/UX, perform code reviews for all code changes and expect tests for your work.
We're hiring for a lot of positions, two specific roles are:
- Software Engineer (Backend/PHP): https://madwire-1.workable.com/j/A2DBF3ACB4?viewed=true - Mobile Software Engineer - Android: https://madwire-1.workable.com/j/F033823F3F?viewed=true