We’re building the fastest experience in the world for work email, team communication, and productivity platform of the future. (superhuman.com)
We’ve built the fastest email experience in the world, and soon-to-be team communication and collaboration so professionals end each day feeling happier, more productive, and closer to achieving their potential. There are estimated to be a billion professionals that spend 2-3 hours a day in email and they deserve superpowers. Teams have adopted us at Spotify, Netflix, Airbnb, Notion, Dropbox etc.
Hiring for: Senior Product Manager
Benekinetic is a cutting-edge technology company dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with musculoskeletal and neurological conditions through its innovative mobile application. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Lead iOS App Developer to join our fully remote team. Our Founder (Stanford - BS, STS) has 20 years of experience in technology and finance. He is a serial entrepreneur with one exit under his belt in 2014. He built BlackRock’s digital strategy in Asia across eight markets and led product management and business development for telecommunication and ASP startups. Among the team we have 4 successful businesses previously founded with 1 acquired and 3 in profitable operation, 60M+ in grants awarded, 4 PhDs, 2 DPTs, 2 world renowned scientific experts, 1 JD, and a multitude of successful products and services launched.
You’ll be our first full-time engineer and if it fits, eventual CTO. You will play a pivotal role in transforming our prototype into a fully functional and user-friendly iOS application. You will be responsible for collaborating with the team, engaging with partner organizations assisting with user testing/feedback and leading the development process from concept to launch. Ideally, you prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, have good intuition for what is lasting and scalable, and are willing to iterate quickly and learn lessons based on repeated user feedback. Bonus points if, you’re also comfortable outside iOS and have some experience with full-stack development and some curiosity, if not hands-on, exposure to machine vision algorithms.
- 5 or more years of experience in iOS development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a lead iOS app developer with a strong portfolio of successfully launched applications.
- In-depth knowledge of iOS development, Swift, Swift UI, Xcode and relevant frameworks.
- Strong understanding of User Experience and User Interface design principles
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to articulate highly technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Nice to Have:
- Strong mathematics foundation in machine vision (linear algebra, probability and statistics, calculus, signal processing, differential equations, geometry, optimization)
- Basic machine learning (regression, classification).
- Experience with Java and AndroidOS
- Passion for making a positive impact on people's lives through technology.
To apply, here’s the link: https://forms.gle/14j8rWizhDVDbGJz7
We are seeking an iOS developer with a co-founder mindset (mid/senior) to help building the next round of features for Mileways, a live flight tracker.
- Swift UI
- Git, GitHub, GitHub Issues and Slack
- Occasional video calls (less than once a week)
- Relevant experience in developing and shipping iOS applications
- Experience with Swift UI strongly preferred
We are also seeking a UI/UX designer with a co-founder mindset (mid/senior).
- Relevant experience in designing iOS applications
For both positions
- Excellent communication skills, experience in remote teams
- Germany or EU/EFTA/UK residence (not optional)
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
- We can not sponsor visas or relocation
Contact: email@example.com (no recruiters, no agencies, no teams, no talent platforms please).
We are an early-stage, stealth startup making humans and computers work together more efficiently. Experienced team from Apple AIML, Bose, Amazon, and other great companies.
We're hiring for:
- MacOS (Swift, Objective-C, C/C++, etc).
- Applied ML (including LLM fine-tuning and various vision and NLP tasks)
- Marketing (in the "growth hacker" spirit)
We're distributed but expect travel for regularly scheduled on-site, in-person work in SLC, with future presence in New York City.
Apply for Mac positions at https://avy.breezy.hr
ML and growth roles are not posted yet, so email firstname.lastname@example.org
Founding engineer for pre-seed startup focused on hiring in the service industry. This is an opportunity to make a difference by helping people from all walks of life find meaningful work in an industry that is all about taking care of others. Work closely with the CEO and a small team to iterate quickly after our initial launch. Lead technical work and participate in rapid growth.
About Jobreel A soon to be unicorn startup (yes, we are manifesting). Pre-product launch. Launching Beta in December with a list of stellar Beta testers. Former Netflix, Airbnb, Meta team. We have the credentials and experience to make this business successful. Flexible with work location. The CEO works at an office in SF; others are remote. Funded with a friends & family round. We value impact and know the difference from the appearance of impact. We value equality and increasing access to good jobs.
About you You find technical challenges fun and are down to learn what you need - from optimizing video streaming performance, to making animations. You move fast and make smart calibrations between done/perfect. You enjoy working independently and taking initiative, while also being collaborative. You love coding and have knowledge in:
- AVFoundation w/HLS Streaming
- Node.js (Next/Nest)
You have deep empathy for folks in the service industry. Maybe you’ve worked in the service industry or have family in the service industry. You’re a positive, nice, upbeat person.
Interested? Reach out to email@example.com, with your resume or linkedin and a 30 second video about why we should hire you. Subject line: Jobreel Application - [YOUR NAME]