Aurora Solar | https://www.aurorasolar.com/ | San Francisco, CA | Remote | Full Time
Roles: Product Managers, Frontend Eng., Graphics Eng., Backend Eng
Want to do something about climate change? Join us! We are building the software platform that powers the solar industry. Aurora is a cloud-based SaaS solution that allows solar installers to answer 3 questions:
- How many panels fit where on the roof
- How much electricity do they produce
- How much money can the homeowner save
Frontend: React, Typescript, Redux, WebGL, WebAssembly
Backend: Ruby on Rails, Python, Go, PostgreSQL
If you're interested in working with us, please apply online. Mention you're from HN and let us know why Aurora is of interest and what you've been working on lately.
img.ly | Engine/Render Architects, UI/UX Engineers, Cloud Architects | Bochum/Ruhrgebiet/Germany | Remote CEST +/- 3-4h | Full-time
We are making UBQ Engine, Cloud, and UI Kit, bringing modern code-based design into the graphic design sphere. Think Unity or Unreal Engine but with a focus on graphics and communication design.
We are looking for people with a maker mindset who also like to share their knowledge. Specifically
- UI/UX lover with knowledge in React and Typescript who likes to work closely with designers and knows how to make stuff reusable and maintainable
- Engine Architect with C++ or Rust knowledge that has tinkered and is passionate about building performant Creative, Game, or Rendering Engines. An Interest in Rendering architecture and Vector Graphics is very welcome.
– Cloud architect/engineer who is interested in CRDTs and WebAssembly outside of the browser who has a proven record of building modern cloud services or monolith.
solo.io | https://www.solo.io | Boston/Cambridge | Full-time | Back-end Software Engineer
We are looking for extraordinary engineering talent to continue our mission to help large enterprises migrate to microservices and modern cloud infrastructure. Some of our products include a cloud-native API gateway built on top of Envoy (Gloo Edge), a Service Mesh control plane for multi-cluster and multi-mesh management (Gloo Mesh), and a Developer Portal to help publish your APIs and speed up developer onboarding (Gloo Portal).
Our tech-stack is primarily working with Go, docker, K8s, Envoy and Istio. There's also some exposure to WebAssembly and C++. Many of our products are open source, or have large open source components, check out our GitHub if you're interested in how we code - https://github.com/solo-io
We are also hiring for field engineers all over the world, as well as a documentation lead - https://www.solo.io/company/careers/