HeritageType | Software Engineer, Research // Frontend // Full-Stack | BERLIN, Germany | PREFERABLY ONSITE | Full time We're building a tool that automates complex design processes to create beautiful professional graphics. Our clients include Netlix, Warner Bros. and thousands of independent designers.
We are looking for a 2D Graphics Research Engineer to help us improve the performance of rendering in the browser. Main objective is to research new rendering techniques(using WebAssembly and modern web stack) and help us with development of our rendering pipeline to achieve visually pleasing results and fast rendering speed.
- You’ll work on an exciting new product
- You’ll work with an amazing team of talented people
- Very structured but hackathon work environment
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Straight forward hiring process: Interview + short coding task
- Relocation support
Get in touch with me at nh(at)heritagetype(dot)com
Switcher Labs SA | Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland | fully or partially REMOTE
We are a tech company developing a multi-camera video production platform on iOS (switcherstudio.com).
We are looking for the following software engineers:
- GPU Graphics Expert (Metal, WebGPU, OpenGL, …)
- Audio Expert (audio pipelines, encoding, audio over IP, resampling, …)
- Network R&D Engineer (TCP, UDP, BSD Sockets, WebSockets, …)
- Swift Engineer
- Emscripten/WebAssembly Engineer
- Software Research Engineer (Swift on Windows and Andoird, React Native on Windows and MacOS)
For working on site as employee, you must be legally authorized to work in Switzerland or be EU citizen. For working remotely as employee you must be located in CH, FR or US. For working as contractor, you must be located in CH, EU or US.
Apply by email: email@example.com
Node Effect | REMOTE or ONSITE(SEAsia) | 20h/week freelancers/part-timers
- Blockchain/smartcontracts developer: experience building crypto stuff. A plus if you're familiar with Bitcoin Lightning (even if just as a user).
- Mobile/desktop developer: experience building with Android and/or iOS and/or macOS and/or Windows and/or Linux. A plus if you're familiar with Xamarin and/or GTK.
- C#/.NET developer: experience using either legacy .NET4.x (or Mono) or .NETCore/.NET5 (we're not the typical Microsoft shop, we happen to care about .NET on Linux/Unix a lot FYI). A plus if you have some F# exposure.
Please write me at andres at nodeffect dot com and I'll give you more details. Thanks!
PS: These are not managerial or semi-managerial positions, we're fishing for manpower at the moment.
Cruise | Software Engineer | San Francisco, Seattle, or REMOTE | VISA acceptable | https://www.getcruise.com
Cruise is building the world’s most advanced, self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Reach out directly to me if you're interested in the above (open to associate/senior/staff levels), or if you have any questions about Cruise.
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other jobs: https://www.getcruise.com/careers/jobs
Iron Fish | San Francisco or Remote (US Timezones) | Full-Time | http://ironfish.network/
We're building a privacy-focused (based on zero-knowledge proofs, namely zk-SNARKs) layer-1 blockchain using TypeScript and Rust (with WASM). We're focused on making our CLI, miner, tooling, and future wallets intuitive and easy to use — our networking stack is based on WebRTC + WebSockets and the Iron Fish tech stack is even compatible with running a full node entirely in the browser!
We plan for Iron Fish to become a private layer for many more assets, even ones on different chains, and provide a platform for true digital cash.
- Software/Protocol Engineer: https://angel.co/company/iron-fish/jobs/1331276-senior-softw...
- Cryptographer: email at email@example.com