HeritageType | Software Engineer - Research // Frontend // Full-Stack | BERLIN, Germany | PREFERABLY ONSITE | Full time
We're building a tool that automates complex design processes to create beautiful graphics. Our clients include Netflix, Warner Bros. and thousands of designers. We are looking for a 2D Graphics Research Engineer to help us improve the performance of rendering in the browser. Main objective is to research new rendering techniques(using WebAssembly and modern web stack) and help us with development of our rendering pipeline to achieve visually pleasing results and fast rendering speed.
- You’ll work on an exciting new product with an amazing people
- Very structured but hackathon work environment
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Straight forward hiring process: Interview + short coding task
- Relocation support
Get in touch at nh(at)heritagetype(dot)com
CrazyGames | https://about.crazygames.com/ | REMOTE | Full-time | Multiple positions
With recent technologies such as WebGL and WebAssembly, the browser has become a powerful gaming platform. High-quality 3D graphics and near-native level performance are becoming possible without the need for downloads, apps, or platform-specific development. We are building the tools to allow game developers to use this opportunity. Our browser games platform is already reaching more than 15 million people per month. We are self-funded, profitable, remote-first, and fast-growing. We are currently looking for people to join our team:
* Product Engineer (REMOTE) - https://crazygames.recruitee.com/o/remote-product-engineer
* Product Manager (REMOTE) - https://crazygames.recruitee.com/o/remote-product-manager
More information here: https://jobs.crazygames.com
* Software Engineer [Generalist] (https://boards.greenhouse.io/8thwall/jobs/4054220002)
* Software Engineer [Web Frontend] (https://boards.greenhouse.io/8thwall/jobs/4047213002)
* Software Engineer [Computer Vision / Machine Learning] (https://boards.greenhouse.io/8thwall/jobs/4047214002)
* DevOps Engineer (https://boards.greenhouse.io/8thwall/jobs/5493082002)
Tably | Rust engineer | London (VISA) or REMOTE | tably.com
Talented Rust programmer, keen to work on products that make the world ~0.001% more productive? We're fundamentally solving one of the biggest problems around: interacting with data. And we need your help. Join us and work on:
- Differential dataflow
- Collaborative editing
- Distributed data warehousing
- Streaming SQL
- Accessible UI
We need to know the high notes you can hit. Show us as best you can, and we'll give you a decision typically same-day.
Four things we've found are helpful to communicate this:
- Describe (or share!) ~100 lines of code you're particularly proud of
- Describe a larger project you're particularly proud of
- Share an interesting heterodox opinion you hold
- Tell us what you personally would hope to get out of a role
London or remote, with option of UK visa sponsorship.
Start date late October; open to starting immediately with different salary/equity ratio.
Switcher Labs SA | Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland | fully or partially REMOTE
We are a tech company developing a multi-camera video production platform on iOS (switcherstudio.com).
We are looking for the following software engineers:
- GPU Graphics Expert (Metal, WebGPU, OpenGL, …)
- Audio Expert (audio pipelines, encoding, audio over IP, resampling, …)
- Network R&D Engineer (TCP, UDP, BSD Sockets, WebSockets, …)
- Swift Engineer
- Emscripten/WebAssembly Engineer
- Software Research Engineer (Swift on Windows and Andoird, React Native on Windows and MacOS)
For working on site as employee, you must be legally authorized to work in Switzerland or be EU citizen. For working remotely as employee or contractor you must be located in CH, EU or US.
Apply by email: email@example.com