SEEKING WORK | Remote Ok | Senior Fullstack Developer | 7 years experience
An enthusiastic and self-motivated Software Developer with extensive experience of 7 plus years in the freelancing domain, designing, developing, and testing large scale software and embedded systems, applications, and websites. Strong background in software development, front-end, and back-end development, and software add-ins. Capable of working in a team environment or working independently. I am continually seeking new challenges and a desire to expand my knowledge and experience.
ehsabd αt outlook.com | linkedin.com/in/ehsan-abdekhodaie-94a32246/ | github.com/ehsabd/
SEEKING WORK | Remote / Sweden | Senior Mobile Developer | 9 years experience
Hi! I'm a result driven, experienced mobile developer with a passion for code quality. I'm an expert on Android and have built for iOS as well. Interested in working on exciting products, especially those that have a positive social impact. Languages: Kotlin, Java, Swift
Software engineer for Apple platforms (iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, SwiftUI
App Store apps: https://apps.apple.com/developer/austin-conlon/id1189508961
SEEKING WORK - REMOTE
I help non-technical founders handle their tech so they can focus on growth.
If you're a B2B startup founder struggling to stay on top of your design & development processes while simultaneously juggling your business's sales, marketing, and operations, I can help.
Over the last ten years, I've contributed to over 25 products launched across app stores and the web. As soon as next week, I can join your team as your independent technical co-founder, taking over your design & development processes and freeing you up to focus on the only thing that matters to an early stage startup:
Don't just take my word for it. Listen to my clients:
“James understands what it means to work with a startup where every dollar counts. Thanks to him, we were able to bring our products to market much faster than we could have ourselves.”
- Matt Ivester (CEO, A Rad Corporation)
“After three years of other agencies promising a lot but delivering little, getting to test a prototype after just a few weeks was very cool. From the first time we sat down, I really felt James got what I was trying to do.”
- Andy Lin (Founder, Self Portrait Project)
“After an entire year of working with another firm, our app just did not work—the core feature was broken and the app drained the battery. James was able to research the problem and find a workable solution in a matter of weeks.”
- Lachie Given (Founder, Knowhere)
Contact me at: email@example.com
Or schedule a 15-minute chat with me here: https://calendly.com/sanedigital/exploratory-call
SEEKING WORK | Peoria, IL | Remote
Hi HN. We're Nerevu Group, a distributed team of data gurus that help organizations uncover the insights hidden in their real-time data. By creating interactive dashboards, developing web applications, and integrating disparate data silos, we usher our clients into the data-driven future.
Contact me at rcummings at nerevu dot com
* Frameworks (Flask, Mithril.js, Node.js, Express, Ghost, CKAN)
* Libraries (Brunch, D3, Leaflet, SQLAlchemy)
* DB (PostgreSQL, SQLite, Memcache, Redis, MongoDB)
SEEKING WORK | GMT +7 | Remote | jslancer.com
We are a web development team of 5 in-house developers. We have been working with clients from USA and European. We help startups building SaaS products with React, NodeJS, Stripe.
What we can help you?
- We are hard-working technical team that can transform your idea into a working business.
- We are ready provide feedbacks about UI & UX for your product.
- We provide a long-term cooporation beetween you and our team.
Our tech stack:
- MongoDB / MySQL
- Redux / Redux-Toolkit
- Mailgun / Mailchimp / MJML
- GraphQL / Apollo
SEEKING WORK | GMT-3 (Brazil) | Remote
I'm part of a team of +50 developers with a 10-year background working together on high-visibility projects for Fortune 500s, Inc 5000s, internationally renowned names such as the UN & the IOC, and high-growth startups coast-to-coast.
We are now focusing on helping several early-stage startups to build their digital platforms/products using tech like React, React Native, Node.js, Laravel, AWS, ElasticSearch, and more.
If you're a founder/CTO that's got a great product, is a cool person, and could use some help hitting product milestones faster or launching your product on time and within budget, we can probably help.
All of our team members are internal employees (no freelancers) with proven experience working with major organizations worldwide.
Rates are $39/hr, being in Brazil and sharing our profits with our devs, we can afford to be very competitive on pricing, especially considering our expertise & portfolio.
Reach out @ firstname.lastname@example.org to see some of our previous work or to chat.
SEEKING WORK | Central Europe(EU, CET+0) | Remote | https://getivor.com
I'm a seasoned web development expert with a knack for UX design. I specialize in front-end(React), but also do back-end(Node).
I have extensive experience in architecting, building, and delivering large custom-made web applications.
Over the last decade I helped several US/EU based clients build Airbnb-like platforms, real-time GPS vehicle tracking suites, healthcare/finance/construction apps, and more.
I mostly collaborate with tech companies, but also have a lot of positive experiences assuming CTO-for-hire roles to work with non-technical founders.
Tech stack: React.js, JS/TypeScript/Babel, Node, Webpack, GraphQL, ESLint, Cypress.io, styled-components etc.
• Read more on my website: https://getivor.com
• Passion project from 2014 (100k monthly visitors): https://movieo.me/movies
RATE: $150/hour with a minimum budget of $30k.
Get in touch: email@example.com
SEEKING WORK | Remote (Colombia) | Remote
I've worked on multiple projects of different domains and both in large organizations and greenfield projects (in one in particular, I was first developer and responsible for choosing the entire stack).
You can reach out to me, even just to say hi, in firstname.lastname@example.org
I also have a website/blog: https://luord.com
SEEKING WORK | PK Remote: Yes
Technologies: Web Development(Laravel, Flask, Django). ETL(Airflow, Bonobo, Spark). Web Scraping(Beautifulsoup, Selenium, Scrapy).
How can I be helpful? You could hire me for the following but not specific to it:
Code/System optimization: I could help to improve your system/website performance by checking code, Db Queries and Db itself. For websites, I can help to see what requests are unnecessary and how to minimize them and Db management.
Web Development: I am quite comfortable in Laravel and Flask but could also work in Django.
Product Development: I could take care of entire product development cycle.
ETL/Optimization: I can help in Data Scraping, writing data/ETL pipelines and automation tools to make your life easier.
Code Janitor/System Optimization: I can help you to improve both front/backend system speed, refactoring old code. Porting old code to new version. I am mainly focusing on PHP at the moment but could deal with Laravel as well.
SEEKING WORK | Sarajevo (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Central European Time)
Remote 3-person team of senior software engineers and designers here. We all have 10+ years of experience working for Fortune 500 companies and several acquired startups. Comprehensive knowledge of:
• Clojure, Elixir
• PostgreSQL, MySQL
• Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma
What we can do for you:
• Design & Build an SPA/PWA/Mobile MVP on a solid foundation so it's smooth sailing once your userbase starts to grow.
• Scale up a team that has an overflow of work or wants to add certain tech to their stack.
• Revitalize an existing app. Solve design, scalability, stability and performance issues.
• Consult on domain specific topics like banking, real-time trading, payment processing and PCI DSS.
Sectors: FinTech, MedTech, EduTech, Social
SEEKING WORK - Remote (GMT-3)
Pitch deck: https://lab.codes/pitch-deck
Client Reviews: https://lab.codes/clutch-reviews
- Splendid Spoon (NY): Subscription of plant based meals - https://splendidspoon.com - Smarter Agent (PA): Mobile SaaS for Real Estate - https://smarteragent.com - Tesorio (CA): Cashflow SaaS platform - https://tesorio.com
Talks we gave all over the world:
Some open source tools we develop
SEEKING WORK | Canada/Anywhere | REMOTE | Full Stack Software Engineer
Résumé/CV: Available on request.
Experience: 10+ years
I am based in Canada and am seeking part-time contracts to be completed remotely.
SEEKING WORK | Globally (Nomad) | REMOTE only | Full Stack Developer
Well-rounded Web & Mobile developer with 11+ years of experience.
I build an efficient, high quality solution for your individual situation. That involves ongoing communication through an agile process, understanding your requirements, producing maintainable code on a durable architecture, and shipping it continuously.
Email: ricci [aett] primateer.de
SEEKING WORK | Europe | Remote | Part-time
I am a freelance full-stack web developer with over six years of experience delivering software. I have worked for clients all around the world in many different industries. I have delivered solutions for solo founders, startups, digital agencies and big companies, such as Apple. I have background in computer science and am able to create everything from small business websites to custom web applications.
I am available for part-time engagements.
Willing to relocate: Not at the moment
Personal Website: https://andrejgajdos.com
SEEKING WORK | Amsterdam, NL | REMOTE
Software Engineer with a Computer Science & Mathematics degree. Since 2014, I am offering custom Mobile, Software, and Web Application development consulting in order to build world-class applications, tailored to your needs, that is built with love.
Would you like to have a chat? Hit me up @ vaggdan[at]protonmail.com
Resume / CV / Portfolio: available upon request
SEEKING WORK | Edinburgh, UK | Remote or on-site | Digital & Print Graphic Designer
Need new online or print designs that meet your business goals in an eco-friendly way?
I'm a graphic designer who treats sustainability as a core principle of my creation process.
- I work for businesses that want to improve the carbon footprint of their websites and print designs.
- I design to reduce energy and resource usage e.g low footprint website designs, print designs that minimise ink usage.
- Eco-conscious website design e.g. responsive mobile/desktop designs that are lightweight and fast
- Green branding e.g. logo design, branded social media banners, posters, booklets
- Sustainable print design e.g. posters, booklets & business cards, that have optimized material & ink usage
- Eco-friendly custom illustrations e.g. digital/vector/bitmap artwork, print illustrations
To get started on your eco-friendly graphic design journey get in touch with me today via https://angeliqueboudeau.org
SEEKING CONTRACT WORK | Web designer & developer, Edinburgh, UK
Is it time for your website or app to get a modern and high performance redesign?
I'm a web developer and designer with 10+ years of experience who can help. I've assisted global companies like Just Eat and Triumph Motorcycles, created my own commercially successful web apps and have a PhD from Edinburgh University so you can rely on me to deliver high-quality results on schedule.
See https://www.seanw.org for my portfolio, client endorsements and more on my background.
The best live example of my work is Checkbot for Chrome (https://www.checkbot.io/), a website auditor browser extension that checks sites for SEO, speed and security web problems. The whole project is my own work including the app, website, graphic design, web best practices guide (https://www.checkbot.io/guide/) and UX.
[ Rated 4.9/5, 30K+ active users, 100s of paying subscribers ]
Email email@example.com with details about your project so we can arrange a call and work towards a quote. I'll get back to you within one working day.
SEEKING WORK | Amsterdam, Netherlands | REMOTE ONLY
Roles: Machine Learning Engineer, Data Engineer, Data Scientist
Technologies: Python, C#/.NET, Azure, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, SQL Server, DevOps/MLOps
Education: BSc Computer Science, MSc Data Science
Rate: €90/hr (109 USD)
CV: On request
Contact: leon.cullens @ antheon.nl
SEEKING WORK | Washington state | REMOTE ONLY
I do resume work. Most of my clients seem to come from Hacker News and tend to be tech professionals with a lot of experience who are struggling to keep their information-dense resume easily digestible.
I do some editing and do a write up of the kinds of changes I made and why and try to help clients up their game because I know resumes need to be rewritten and customized for each position. It's not "one and done," so this is kind of like resume coaching.
I work 100 percent remote. I typically get documents via Google docs (no PDFs -- they cannot be edited), some basic information via email and I get paid up front at $50/page.
DoreenTraylor.com (See the "For Hire" page.)
SEEKING WORK | REMOTE | FULL-STACK | 15-20 Hrs/Week | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
8+ years of experience working with various web development technologies. Open to development roles or building a MVP/POC.
- Microsoft: ASP.NET, C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, Azure
- Others: Graphql/Apollo, NoSQL, MongoDB, REST APIs, CI/CD, Jenkins, Agile/Scrum, TDD, Git, Microservices, PCF
Email: binit DOT s DOT bhatia AT gmail.com
(Please mention that you found my profile on Hacker News)
SEEKING WORK | Greater New York, NY | REMOTE (US Citizen)
• Web: ReactJs | ES6/7 | TypeScript | Redux | Node.js | Express.js | AngularJs | HTML5 | Bootstrap
• Microsoft: .NET Core | C# | Asp.Net MVC | Web API | Linq | Entity Framework
• Data: SQL Server | NoSQL | MySQL | MongoDB | Redis | CouchDB
• Cloud: AWS | Azure | Docker | IAM | S3 | EC2 | SQS | RDS | Aurora | DynamoDB
• Packages & Tools: Axios | GraphQL | Redux | WebPack | Babel | NPM | Git | Jenkins | Splunk | SumoLogic | Jira | Sitecore
• API Integration: Salesforce | Zoom | Google Calendar | Zuora
Email: jainrasik [at] gmail.com
ABOUT: Experienced Software Engineer & AWS Certified Solutions Architect with experience in FULL-STACK applications in React.js / TypeScript / C# / AWS / Cyber Security. Worked in different roles dealing with Product Development, Solution & Enterprise Architecture, Security & Cloud.
SEEKING WORK | Europe, Remote
Hi there! I do long-term consulting projects with clients primarily in Germany and the US. Drop me a line if you need someone who is a quick study, will grok your business and the big picture. Raw developer firepower included.
- multi-year backend dev & enterprise integration for an insuretech startup backed by Munich Re (Node.JS, Typescipt, Mongo, AWS, k8s)
- leads management platform for a contractor in TX (PHP, Laravel, HTML+CSS)
- web app for distribution of insurance documents from the agent to the customer (.NET Core, HTML+CSS)
- pan-European rollout of an eCommerce system for a cable company in EU (product management)
- Scrum Master for a Prague startup in the taxi app (kinda like Uber but with real taxis)
- my own failed SaaS startup in the requirements analysis space (something like Trello)
Industry exposure: finance, telecoms, insurance. Most of my engagements recently are centered around helping Fortune 500-sized companies navigate the new digital landscape.
Availability: prefer flat-price projects with fixed scope. You can be located anywhere but some timezone overlap is desirable.
Working mode: remote, happy to meet for the initial kick-off and planning when travel is possible again.
Personal website with links to Github etc.: https://tomaskohl.com
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Willing to relocate: Not right now (just had a baby), but probably in about a year
Email: You’ll find it on my site
From 2005 until 2015 I ran my own development company. Since 2015 I’ve been using that experience to help companies and development teams take ‘the next step’. The next step in delivering higher quality products, the next step in gaining higher developer velocity and the next step in being a more predictable in planning and outcome.
I strongly believe the following factors help in taking this next step: 1. Never compromise in code quality. 2. Standardize as much as possible (to prevent reinventing the wheel and focus on adding value) 3. Automate everything 4. Create a safe to fail environment.
SEEKING WORK | EUROPE | REMOTE
We are Mondd, a team of designers and developers looking for remote projects.
Our four-member team has extensive experience in branding, UI/UX, frontend and backend development. The diverse skill set of our members ensures that the product we deliver will look and perform as it was intended.
If you need a custom static website, webapp or looking to talk to someone about your product idea, please visit our website or send us an email!
SEEKING WORK | Ljubljana, Slovenia (Europe, UTC+2) | REMOTE
Six person team of developers + PM, focused on the development of web/mobile IT products and services for private or corporate customers. We look at your product's success as a 100% reflection of our work. Can work as an outsourced team.
Email: info [at] higroup.si
Rate: Either fixed per project or $49/hour;
• Protocols: REST, SOAP, API, WebSockets
• Databases: MySQL, NoSQL (Redis)
• Backend: PHP (Laravel / Homestead, Fat-Free), Java, Python (Selenium),
• Platforms: AWS, iOS (Swift), Android, Linux, Windows, Cross-platform (React Native)
• Other: Vagrant, Creo, FitBit, MikroTik, Stripe, RaspberryPI, Twillio, TinyMCE
We always listen to the needs and wishes of our customers when advising on product realization, we can proudly say that customer satisfaction is our guarantee.
Let's grow together!
Formerly with "big tech."
Commodity stack: React/Vue/Angular & ecosystem.
Base rate 10/wk. Value pricing when I can get away with it.
You—: You need a web app that looks beautiful. You want prospective customers to interact with your product and you want them to feel that visceral feeling that you feel when you interact with an Apple product or something of similar quality. That feeling will compel them to purchase your thing and it is easily worth hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars to you over the next two or three years. (Perhaps you've noticed how terrible the recent YouTube redesign is. If I were in charge of that operation I would fire everyone involved. No mercy.)
No management, project or otherwise. Direct engagements with execs only. Thanks.
SEEKING WORK | Madison, WI | REMOTE or LOCAL
I'm a product lead who specializes in Clojure/Script development. I quickly and independently develop quality software that will meet your business needs.
Recent work: - Created https://github.com/deckeraa/pouchdb-fx, a re-frame effects handler for PouchDB. (Please keep in mind that this library is very much in alpha if you decide to peruse the code :) ).
- Created a fuzz-testing tool that takes in a language grammar (EBNF) and uses that to generate syntactically correct random text in that language. During text generation it can also take in external information (such as table and column metadata for use in generated SQL queries) to create random text that is contextually correct as well. Currently used for testing SQL databases.
- Built https://familymemorystream.com, a video-hosting and sharing site for family videos. (Tech: Reagent, Clojure/Script, S3, CouchDB, Stripe)
- Created the https://github.com/deckeraa/couchdb-auth-for-ring/ open-source library that enables you to use CouchDB as an authentication back-end for Ring apps.
- Led a team of ~17 software developers for the business intelligence module of a large healthcare IT company.
Email aaron AT stronganchortech.com
SEEKING WORK | REMOTE
Skills:- Frontend: ReactJS, Angular 8+ - Backend: Nodejs, Laravel, Firebase - Mobile: Swift, Kotlin, Flutter - Database: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL Recent Work:
* Financial Health App with Plaid & Coinbase SDK
* SportsTech Solutions in Athlete Development, Video Analysis, Scouting etc.
Agency Profile: https://bit.ly/mf-profile-w
Website & Work: https://bit.ly/mobilefirsthn
Rate: $ 25/ hour, We also have a monthly pricing
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Backend contractor in Clojure, Python, and Databases.
-- tech stack in butternotes: clojure, postgresql, vuejs, musicxml and other music-related libs.
During the past few months, I've learned some NodeJS and VueJS. I'm currently learning how to build audio VSTs, using C++ and the Juce framework.
SEEKING WORK | Boulder, Colorado | Remote
Résumé/CV: Available on request.
Front-end developer focused on solving challenging technical problems and building quality websites and web applications. Seeking short-term or long-term remote work.
SEEKING WORK | Serbia, South East Europe,(UTC+2/CEST) | REMOTE
Front-end outsourcing or MVP design & development team of 5. We specialize in helping mostly back-end focused teams and startups to build great looking UI's for their products. Five person team of developers and a designer. 35+ years combined experience. Working on projects varying from small websites to enterprise SaaS. Part of an outsourced team or full product ownership, in-house PM. Worked with clients from USA to Australia. Take care!
Email: hello [at] pixoff.co
Rate: Either fixed per project or $49/hour;
• Front-end UI/UX design & development.
• Web app design and development, SPAs, MVPs, Hybrid mobile apps (iOS & Android), 360 video apps.
• Design, development, hosting, optimization and monthly/yearly maintenance of CMS based websites.
Dev stack used:
• Vanilla JS, TypeScript, VueJS, Angular, React, React Native, Node, Ionic, PHP,
• MySQL, SQLite, GraphQL,
• Adobe suite, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, After Effects;
SEEKING WORK, South East Asia (UTC+7), remote work OK
Very flexible with working hours, can accommodate most timezones.
Willing to relocate: Yes
Hi I’m Mark, a developer originally from the UK. I specialise in devops/system tools, workflow automation integrations, and NodeJS web development.
10+ years working in IT, experienced delivering large projects for Fortune 500 companies internationally, and working remotely.
Most recently I’ve been developing social media SaaS and statically generated (a.k.a Jamstack) websites, built using GitHub Actions, deployed to Netlify.
- MSc Computer Science
- BEng Materials Science and Engineering
All my details linked to from my homepage: https://markjgsmith.com
Résumé/CV: On request via email
SEEKING WORK | Argentina | Remote
I'm a programmer, most familiar with C on Linux (both userland and the kernel) and Win32. I'll be happy to start a project from scratch, or to help support any old codebase. For a sample of my work please see rdrview , a small command line tool that found some success here on Hacker News; or , a naive filesystem implementation I've been working on.
My rate is 20 USD/hour, and I don't expect to be paid until I have something to deliver. For what it's worth, I have a background in math.
SEEKING WORK, Cassandra / Druid Cluster Engineer, Primarily Remote (based in Eindhoven, NL)
Well-rounded data engineer with deep knowledge of the internals of distributed datastores.
● Cassandra (Data Modeling, Troubleshooting Performance And Operational Issues)
● Druid (Stream Ingestion, Cluster Ops, Data Modeling, Scaling Complex Queries)
● Stream Processing At Scale: Kafka, Flink, Spark Streaming
● Programming Languages: Scala (highly proficient, 8 years exp.), Python (proficient)
Other Skills: Zookeeper, Redshift, Kinesis, Airflow, JVM tuning for big data, AWS cost optimization for big data.
Educational Background: Computer Science.
Solid experience working remotely.
All of my recent work history (8 years) is exclusively with startups.
E-mail address in the profile.