Humio | Stockholm Sweden, Aarhus Denmark, Remote UK | Full time
Humio is a log analysis platform built with Elm, Scala, Kafka. We are VC funded by Accel and are currently 40 people across Scandinavia, UK and the US. We are taking on traditional logging vendors like Elastic and Splunk and able to handle petabytes of ingest per day.
We are looking for Elm developers (and frontend devs interested in learning Elm) to help use create the best client for exploring and analysing HUGE quantities of logs. You will be innovating on how to slice and dice the data to create insight, creating live (sub-second) dashboards, working with GraphQL and REST API’s and expanding them, expanding both our On-Prem and SaaS offerings.
apply at https://www.humio.com/jobs
Proda Ltd | Full stack engineers, Machine Learning | London | Full-time | ONSITE
* Collaborative, engineering led culture where learning is actively encouraged.
* We [try to do!] regular tech talks, sometimes with outside speakers, and encourage conference trips.
* Based in London, near the South Bank.
* We're clear and upfront with our interview process. Contact me about the role and I'll let you know immediately.
* full zero-excess private health insurance with optician and dental cash back.
* Flexible on hours and work-from-home as well
* We cannot sponsor UK visas.